Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
i haz teh titties
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a little bored but I want to see what non human company everyone keeps.
My Cats:
Kirra

Marley

We have a bearded dragon too, but I don't have any pictures of him and hes sleeping right now.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
same. one of these days..

me and my sister used to have frogs back in the day but hers ate mine. and my sister had a gerbil at one point (i think it was anyway) but it choked on a rock.
I've had one all of my life. Well not one but several dogs. But seeing as I live an apt now I cant have one here.

Working on moving out. And one of my main reasons is a pet.

-wes.

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Here's me and my dog.

He's a 98 pound border collie irish cetter mix.

I'll get some pictures of him standing up later

Saving my spot.

I have a dog, two cats, a turtle.

And my exgirlfriend still has the dog i rescued, total poon-magnet. Yorkshire's are where it's at.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I did have a Dog, but we had to take her back to the SPCA. She had separation anxiety and whenever there was nobody home, she would bark and whine until somebody came home. With my Mom and I both working and having lives, we could never have somebody home at all times to keep her happy. They ended up putting her down because she "became violent." That sounds like a bunch of B/S to me.

I once put a Cat in a drum set too......that ended badly. Needless to say when my buddy stomped on the pedal there was a lot of loud Kitty yowls and I had a bit of a mess to clean out of my bass drum :dodgy.: Luckily it was an old set.

By the way Duplikate, your Cat Marley looks super gangster! I want that cat!

·
0 Posts
Some of the budgies (we have 10 in a huge friggin cage) and a friend's rabbit that is staying for the week

Sally the python

We also have a german shepherd, sophie, but she's at the vet's getting lymphomas removed so no pics. She's old.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
my gosh dooms, I wasn't aware that there could be a dog as ridiculous looking as mine.
What kind of dog is yours? He looks quite similar to mine (Shiba Inu), but looks to be slightly bigger and proportioned a little differently (the ears are longer and the body doesn't look to be quite as raked). They're both obviously in that Spitz/Spitz-like family.

How is his/her temperment?

Brock is kind of weird. He is friendly with most people, but he will still go after someone with vengence if percieves them to be hurting one of the family (my younger brother has to be careful messing around with his friends around the dog, because if they start play fighting/messing around, the dog will go after the friend/friends like a trained attack dog). Other wise, he is very loving and affectionate with most people, though he doesn't like other dogs at all, and he can sometimes be aloof/independant (he listens most of the time, but can be hard headed). He was difficult to train, but we got him to give paw, high five, "kisses", sit, and speak on command.....can't get him to roll over though, it freaks it out, haha.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts