Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright guys. my turn to start a new forum "game" so to speak, this could really be considered a photo album to be put in the main forum, but i'm putting it here.

post only PB pix, that are of total ownage, just sweet shots of action, etc etc. you get the idea. what prompted me to do this is the wonderful total OWNAGE pic that is currently being brought back on an active thread in the main forum. here it is.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i was just bsin u. love the first pic u posted hustler. very funny

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
lbreevesii said:
alright guys. my turn to start a new forum "game" so to speak, this could really be considered a photo album to be put in the main forum, but i'm putting it here.

post only PB pix, that are of total ownage, just sweet shots of action, etc etc. you get the idea. what prompted me to do this is the wonderful total OWNAGE pic that is currently being brought back on an active thread in the main forum. here it is.

That's in someone's sig.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
your point? i just picked it up from the main forum casue its cool. c'mon guys post some pix.

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
Can't find any....

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
c'mon guys. there are lots out there. like the avatar pic of the guy doing the leap over the bunker w/ his legs in front of him, bent over, and bunkering the guy.

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
Vweltin said:
LMAO!!!1!!!!one!!!
Althoug he might just be setting up a field cuz noone is shooting at him.

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
This pic was made by p8NtB/-\113r and I hosted it.

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
Thanks man.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts