Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
chicks dig scars baby!
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well got bored and decided to hang some extra ropelights we had up in my room, heres the final product.

this is our house, yea i hung those bad boys...nothin like hanging half on a roof in the freezing cold with the wind blowin (i didnt hang them today btw....)

my street has no holiday spirit...........that and its mostly all old people

well, post your xmas (or jewish) lights here and discuss others!

D

·
0 Posts
i usually put em up in my room. not this year. I'll get out and take a picture some time.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Spy327 said:
you dont celebrate jewish its hanukkah just letting u no
yeah i was gonna mention that...we dont have any lights, we have a wreath on our door and some green and red rope things above the doors....we have white lights on our plastic xmas tree (which is better than normal IMO cuz no watering or pine needles everywhere) but you dont get the scent of pine in your house...

·
Big Props to L. Ron
1,130 Posts
flowbob said:
we have white lights on our plastic xmas tree (which is better than normal IMO cuz no watering or pine needles everywhere) but you dont get the scent of pine in your house...

ahmen and for that pine smell buy some pine lysol

·
Pneumatically Insane ©
2,595 Posts
Skate and Paint said:
yea, thats the easiest way to go, we have it too....and i know it haunakah (SP) it was a joke...lol
*Off Topic* but I love the Avater. Giggity Giggity Giggity Giggity Giggity Giggity Giggity Giggity Giggity Giggity Giggity Giggity Giggity Giggity Giggity Giggity Giggity Giggity Giggity Giggity Giggity Giggity Giggity Giggity Giggity Giggity Giggity Giggity Giggity Giggity Giggity Giggity Giggity Giggity Giggity Giggity Giggity Giggity Giggity Giggity Goo :dodgy:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts