Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
This is true, you have to post pictures yourself when you start threads like these. Plus the pictures I have from parties aren’t exactly PG-13. I'll just say girls like to make out with each other pretty much naked to impress guys around here...skanks :yum

·
<3
1,347 Posts
CoolHipJim56 said:
This is true, you have to post pictures yourself when you start threads like these. Plus the pictures I have from parties aren’t exactly PG-13. I'll just say girls like to make out with each other pretty much naked to impress guys around here...skanks :yum
Get me on aim. :dodgy:

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
CoolHipJim56 said:
werd

last party i was at they had jello wrestling(sp) :naughty

*SHOCKER* said:
oooooo bad avatar
;0

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well so much for this thread. Another forum I am on did this and it was awesome. Has over 10k replies. I guess everyone on this site is a little too immature for a fun thread like this.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
intotheflats said:
Well so much for this thread. Another forum I am on did this and it was awesome. Has over 10k replies. I guess everyone on this site is a little too immature for a fun thread like this.
damn right we are

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
intotheflats said:
yep that is true but most the people on the forum are around the age of 13

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.