Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i work at a dog kennel so its inevitable that ill start this thread, post some photos of your dogs and cats for all of us to see:) my digi cam isnt working now and the only photo of my dog is my avatar. his name is niko and hes about 3-1/2. hes an alaskan malemute and siberian husky mix. he likes butter. i also have a weinerdog names wrinkles. he likes butter too but isnt big enough to jump up on the counter and steal 5 sticks of it which were intended to make a batch of cookies. GRR. lol.

·
Registered
375 Posts

Rocky, my buddy

Chili, no idea whats going on with her face in the pic.. I think she sneezed or something

Killing Superman

·
Registered
2,643 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
This is my new Lab puppy. She's about 8 weeks old now, I got her last Saturday:

She's AKC purebred and all that, she cost me $200, which is fairly reasonable for an AKC Lab. I'm not sure what I'm going to name her yet, I'm kicking Stella or Pudge around for names.

Here's my other two:

The Shepard is Schultz and the Lab is Woody.

We adopted Schultz from this lady who rescued him from his original owners who abused him. She basically threatened to call the humane society on them if they didn't give him to her. My mom stocks magazines in grocery and retail stores, and the lady worked as a cashier at a K-Mart and had a picture of him and my mom asked if he was her dog and she told my mom she was trying to find him a home. We adopted him a few days later. He's about three years old now (we're not entirely sure when he was born.)

Woody is an AKC Lab, we got him when he was a puppy back in '96, so he's about 8 years old.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts