Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
yea its at pharmacies but thyre hard to wrestle it from. i sudgest ebay. search for both saltpeter and potassium nitrate, cause theyre the same things but are often only listed under one of the names. oh yea, get medical grade, because its definitely worth the purest form you can get

D

·
0 Posts
if you cant get it from ebay.. buy it at drug stores.. its called salt peter.

·
Registered
416 Posts
heheheheheh.

Making a bomb are we? PM if you want to know how to sperate the nitrates and bond them with glycerol alchohol.
We all know what that makes:)

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
does any one know how to fill a balloon with flour like past the size of it uninflated?like if u were to inflate a balloon it would be big stretched out.well i want to make it big like that with flour inside it with no water or air,or bairly any air at all.oh ya and that united nuclear place is says that they are supposedly selling radioative uranium ore!LMAO!??!?!its ilegal and dangerous and there is no way that they could sell it!

·
Registered
895 Posts
Oh, If you're making a pipe bomb, your best bet would be to use flash powder. Flash powder reacts to a gas so fast that it dosent give anything time to expand and destroys everything around it. Flash Powder is 70% potassium perchlorate and 30% aluminum nitrate (german dark gives you the best explosion). But be sure to use a plastic spoon sprayed with static guard when mixing and stirring the chemicals.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thumup:.sounds cool but i won't be messing with pipe bombs really soon.i havent even had time to make a smoke bomb.cause i neeeded that potassium nitrate.i like to call it by its scientific name because it makes me sound smart and cool like i know alot about pyrotechnics:smokin

·
Registered
895 Posts
Well, if your making anything that blows up (pipe bomb, cherry bomb, M-80, etc.) the use flash powder.

If your using it to propel an aerial shell out of a mortar then use black powder (aka gun powder).

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
XO3 ELITE said:
does any one know how to fill a balloon with flour like past the size of it uninflated?like if u were to inflate a balloon it would be big stretched out.well i want to make it big like that with flour inside it with no water or air,or bairly any air at all.oh ya and that united nuclear place is says that they are supposedly selling radioative uranium ore!LMAO!??!?!its ilegal and dangerous and there is no way that they could sell it!
why would you wanna fill a balloon with flour? if you are trying to make the flour "explode" then you have to make it into a sort of mist over a flame (IE throw a handfull at the fire really fast and youll get a good flame)

yea i havent been to united nuclear but they are obviously full of it and shouldnt be trusted (especially since activated uranium is EXTREMELY hard to make, and 99.999999999% impossible to get. if you want to make it you need billions of dollars in machinery, and i know the government isnt selling it to them, so theyre not too trustable

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
E-99 king said:
Oh, If you're making a pipe bomb, your best bet would be to use flash powder. Flash powder reacts to a gas so fast that it dosent give anything time to expand and destroys everything around it. Flash Powder is 70% potassium perchlorate and 30% aluminum nitrate (german dark gives you the best explosion). But be sure to use a plastic spoon sprayed with static guard when mixing and stirring the chemicals.
do you have any idea what you are dealing with? hell, gun powder will destroy your life if used wrong, and youre telling this guy to make flash powder, and you didnt even give proper safety instructions? i have a feeling youre just reading this off the anarchists cookbook because the info you gave is incomplete and has no respect for what this **** will do to you if used wrong (and yes, if you are not professionally trained, it WILL be made wrong and blow your face off)

first of all, flashpowder is not used in m80s, cherry bombs, etc. it is used mostly in professional fireworks that require really bright light and different formulas can also be made for a loud bang as well. it is used more on the lines of things such as (well duh) flash bangs, those big red sparklers on sticks, fire strobes, etc.

second, the forumla you described is so sensitive that it has been known to spontaneously combust. safer formulas can be made with substitues such as potassium nitrate and a few other materials, but they are still very dangerous.

and it doesnt "react to gas" it reacts to electricity, percussion, and some forumlas will even ignite just by getting wet

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
yeah flash powder is unsafe. hell i'm a dip**** for keeping some under my bed. buy spud when you need a boom this will provide.

D

·
0 Posts
yeah anarchist cook book = death

look at the name.. anarchist.. its written by retards..

gr governament, we want you go boom..

1 - 20 of 46 Posts