Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
my dad made me one its made out of pvc and theres a big air tank that i fill up with his aircompressor. it goes like 200-300 yards

also get a barrel that fits d batterys or screwdrivers these are best to shoot

·
Registered
119 Posts
:-(

never shot 1,never owned 1,but i want 1 nd how do u make them cuz i will make my own:p

·
Banned
901 Posts
Just so you guys know, potato guns powered by hairspray or other flammable materials are illegal and considered pipe bombs.

·
Banned
901 Posts
Yep.

Air powered ones are alright, but anything that uses an ignition of any sort to propel the projectile is a felony charge to build, use, or even possess.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
nightstalker said:
if you shot a potatoe at the speed of sound it would disentegrate
... and thats exactly what happens...

if i dont freeze the potatoes before they get shot they just kinda shoot out as a shotgun- like mist

when they get shot frozen you only see it for a split second at like 300 yards away then it just disappears into the sky

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Mike said:
Just so you guys know, potato guns powered by hairspray or other flammable materials are illegal and considered pipe bombs.
they arent illegal to shoot out in open country around here- its only illegal to do it in your backyard. thats what the cops told me

i dont even know why the hell thats a rule- my air powered gun shoots with like a 800 mph muzzle velocity and my combustion ones have like a 200 mph muzzle velocity

·
\/ My First avitar \/
1,673 Posts
Man I was going to make one to launch paintballs using paintball prouducts and my dad was going to help me but you know he wouldn't want to do any thing illegal!

~KidPaintball~

·
\/ My First avitar \/
1,673 Posts
nightstalker said:
if you shot a potatoe at the speed of sound it would disentegrate

Originally posted by SpudChucker
if i dont freeze the potatoes before they get shot they just kinda shoot out as a shotgun- like mist
You plan on having mashed potatos Spud? :D :p :)

~KidPaintball~

1 - 20 of 40 Posts