Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was hoping if i could get some insight. im looking in getting a used mini. price ranges from kijijij are around 150-500.
im aiming for a mini in the 250 range at the most.

i had seen an ad posted for a mini 3rd gen where the power button had fallen off. the person who posted the ad claims it still works.

i wanted some experienced opinion on whether i should get the mini for 150 and fix(if possible) the power button. or should i get the almost brand new minis for 250s

before you make any biased judgements i am still a high school student looking for a nice cheap gun for occasional use. thus the used preferences.

·
Administrator
14,020 Posts
ok first off there is no 3rd gen mini so whoever is trying to sell you this doesnt know what they are talking about but that aside its a fairly safe bet it is at minimum a gen 2 and that means either poppet version 2,3 or 4 and right now the vast majority of minis out there are gen 2 poppet version 4 which is the most current, and even if its not you can put a 4th version poppet in it if the one in it ever has issues

power button, lets see, this is a new one, iv never heard of the power button falling off but i cant find any on the net, you would probably have to contact invert for a replacement or make one that will work yourself

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you very much for the information.
seems like i need go do some more research.

Thats what i was thinking if it were to work with the exception of the power button i would fashion one out of what ever i could find. and i dont think there is a power button for sale on the web

also i doubt invert would give a replacement to a second hand user?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts