Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well im posting this from a laptop but my power is out along with all of my city and it may be out for up to 5 days. last night we had a huge storm with hurican warnings and tons of trees fell down and our city and suronding cities are in a "state of emergincy" and im bored as hell! Last night we had so strong winds i was outside during it for like 2 mins to roll up the car windows lol and the wind was almost strong enough to nock me on my ass. well that is all il be back on in like 2-5 days lol

·
PBaholic #14
1,553 Posts
.... how are you on the internets if all the power is out...?

:dodgy:

:hug:

but ya... that kind of sucks, hope you all end up ok

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
In my personal experience, phone lines tend to not work after hurricanes.

And even if they do work, the network usually has too much traffic to allow even a simple conversation.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
PizzaMiLiTiA said:
In my personal experience, phone lines tend to not work after hurricanes.

And even if they do work, the network usually has too much traffic to allow even a simple conversation.

In my personal experience, phone lines can work during and after hurricanes. Our phone service never went out back during isabel. Now our power was out 9 days.

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
Kat said:
In my personal experience, phone lines can work during and after hurricanes. Our phone service never went out back during isabel. Now our power was out 9 days.
That's interesting. Isabel had our phones down for several hours, even though we barely got touched. Maybe Bellsouth just has us on a ****ty network.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
id conserve that laptop battery if its gonna have to last you 5 days

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
a lot of times if the power gose out your phones dont
there is an AD for phone service that says when the power goes out our phones dont (its an anti cable phone ad)

and MALARLAR you can take batman out any day now

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
it wasnt a hurican just a huge as storm with hurican warnings lmao and bout laptop i donno i was at a friends house ill ask him lol anyway yeah power jujst came back on earlier then expected (<3 city workers) theres like a million trees down no one was hurt but the trees are like everywhere there are 4 down in my back yard. this huge in my yard went down and as it was going down hit 2 others trees and knocked em down to

1 - 20 of 20 Posts