Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all of you that don't know what Powerisers are...

I am deffinitely getting me a pair of these sooner or later. They're only $500.00 for the adult size (130lbs. - 220lbs.). I thought they'd be a lot more than that.

I could afford a pair within the next week or two if I wanted, but I'm spending that on my Shocker, lol. When I get a job, these will be one of the first things on the list of stuff to get.

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd use them a lot. Try to get better at them. I bet you I could sell a pair for more cause I doubt many people known how much they cost so it's all good.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
if i saw someone randomly in those, id laugh thinking they were dumb/weird. 500 is a hell of a lot, and too much if u ask me. but can you really see yourself wearing those around? i can see maybe at the beach or something down here in socal but im not sure if there are any great places where you live... they seem cool but not for me i guess.

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol, shutup.

And I'd use them in the street or a basketball court. Why is it essential to be used on the beach? I wouldn't use these to show off...just to show off. I wanna mess around on them, try them out once to see how they are.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
xPiZZeRx said:
Why is it essential to be used on the beach? I wouldn't use these to show off...just to show off. I wanna mess around on them, try them out once to see how they are.
its not essential, just seems like there is a lot of open space and itd be fun. Spending $500 just to try them out once to see how they are is quite a gamble if you ask me.

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lmao, that's not what I meant. I meant, before I buy them.

And where can you do that at the beach anyway? I don't recall any open room, that isn't sand, at the beaches I goto.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
MedicDVG said:
looks like a broken leg just waiting to happen..
My thoughts exactly, or a broken wrist. I've fallen on drywall stilts, which are only about a foot high, and it isn't fun. Really easy to get seriously hurt.

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts

yeah, that looks like a great idea. no helmet too. lawsuit in t-minus 2 months and counting...

·
Registered
347 Posts
they have been out for a lil while by now, and if the ones you are referring to are only 500 then they are the korean knock offs. i do not own a pair of either (although i think it would be awsome to have em) but i have heard that the korean ones are just a tad cheeper when it comes to the materials. the original ones are around 1100 or something, and not named powerriser, i forget what the exact name is but it is something close to that. (and just if you wanted to know, the original are german made i think)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts