Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have looked at Mann's barrel test and have seen that the Ti Longboe did very well, but so did the PPS barrel. I want a good barrel and I was wondering if anyone has used the Ti Longbow or PPS?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That wasn't helpful. LOL just kidding. Thanks still I'm glad at least one person responded. Thanks again. If you haven't you should check out Mann's barrel test he had the longbow on there.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does the PPS have any porting? The lack of porting is probably why it is loud. Are you saying I shouldn't get the Ti Longbow?

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
Does the PPS have any porting? The lack of porting is probably why it is loud. Are you saying I shouldn't get the Ti Longbow?
Correct, PPS is non-ported. If I didn't mention, PPS is also very HEAVY due to it being solid, non-ported brass.

And Martix is totally right in what I'm saying. The Ti Longbow will work fine, just don't expect any better results from a $200 kit (or however much the Ti Longbow is nowadays) as from a $75 kit.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
PPS barrels can come ported I have a dual ported barrel on my Blazer and it is very quiet. Where PPS barrels shine is that they can shoot a wide variety of paint well not quite as good as a barrel kit but I consider PPS barrels the ultimate rec baller barrel one barrel good enough for all occasions. They are also custom made you can pick the length, bore size, porting, and finish how ever you want. If you want the absolute best accuracy possible look into a barrel kit but if you want to just hit the field and not piss around with barrel backs and inserts a PPS barrel is a nice choice.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts