Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
...it was just surprising to me bc i just opened the internet thing and in the middle of the aol home page it said " pr0n for the PSP !!! "...lol

....so yeah....next time your at Wal-Mart there might be pr0n next to Super Mario

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
i think it is a good idea... i mean, kids are gonna be able to watch pr0n in there bed.... doing what they want to in bed while watchign it... no evidence/viruses on comp.. no evidence of video/dvd to hide, just a little tiny umd.....

good call by the makers, once i get my psp, ill pick up one.. lol

·
Banned
393 Posts
That’s just pathetic. Control yourself for Christ’s sake. One day I’m going to turn around and see some guy jacking off to his PSP...

·
Banned
393 Posts
Hey, it’s not my fault the kid cant control himself. Ill see that **** and run out the fire exit. Just to let everyone know there’s a kid jacking off in the movie theater.

Yes, that’s right. Were in a movie theater now! Lol. It’s like another Peewee Herman

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
shutup...... even retarded monkeys know not to jack off in the subway...... maybe in a prono movie theater they try to sneak it, but why would you go there anyway????

****ing retard

gtfo were having fun with this thread

merry christmas

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
You know the **** theatre is a really stupid idea anyway. Here Im gonna charge you $20 to watch a really hot **** but If we catch you chokin' the yard bird were throwing you in jail....man what a rip off.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dav0r said:
Hey, it’s not my fault the kid cant control himself. Ill see that **** and run out the fire exit. Just to let everyone know there’s a kid jacking off in the movie theater.

Yes, that’s right. Were in a movie theater now! Lol. It’s like another Peewee Herman
??? your in a movie theatre now with a kid jacking off next to you ?

thats what i got out of that post..... :shrug:

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
yea dav0r at this rate no one is ever going to even know hypnotize's name as the next vpraiders fan... it'll just be you, better slow down there champ

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
flowbob said:
Limewire. <3

btw this is a terrible idea. lol i bet 94% of the people who have PSp's are <16
Exactly. You are going to HAVE to be 18 to buy that 'game' or what ever... They won't make much money off it.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
I have a PSP, but I would never buy something like that for my PSP for a number of reasons. I am >18, limewire, and you can surf the web on the psp...

·
Registered
58 Posts
I had a gut feeling the adult industry would do this kind of thing...

20 bucks says that soon you will be able to get pr0n onto your video iPod... That's just sick...

This is just one reason why kids are getting into pr0n at younger and younger ages...

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
mountainDREW said:
I had a gut feeling the adult industry would do this kind of thing...

20 bucks says that soon you will be able to get pr0n onto your video iPod... That's just sick...
well if you mean by getting it from itunes, i agree...but as far as im concerned, who gets stuff legally anymore? lol limewire all the way..if i had a video ipod i know id have a buncha pr0n on there from limewire...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts