Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me and my bro are in a prank war. i need good material but nothing thats going to hurt him or **** like that. so far all i did was tape the hose on the sink so when he turned on the water it all sprayed in his face

·
Silly Boston Its no Bomb
2,195 Posts
^haha

try shaving cream in the hands then lightly tickle his forhead. He will go to itch it and he will get shaving cream all over his face :) Btw do this when hes sleeping forgot to say that

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Watch out for the dumb pranks on Home Wrecker, the only good one is the cream cheese deoderant one. Depends on his interest. If he bikes a lot disconnect his back brakes. That's really easy to do and a pain to put back together.

-Mike

·
Registered
348 Posts
if you watch homewrecker last night you will know what im talking about...
materials needed: sh*t load of empty soda cans(remove the tabs) a piece of paper the size of his door frame(preferable a little bigger) and tape.
first start off by taping the paper to the door frame at about the height of one can. then stack the cans in between the CLOSED door and the paper, repeat this task making a wall of cans the height of the door

·
Big Props to L. Ron
1,130 Posts
pballa12 said:
^haha

try shaving cream in the hands then lightly tickle his forhead. He will go to itch it and he will get shaving cream all over his face :) Btw do this when hes sleeping forgot to say that

oooo when hes sleeping yeah i tried that on a guy on the street all he did was shoot at me

try searching pranks on google ?

or that show with ryan dunn on mtv he did this one thing

Step 1 take a shelf from a cabinet and slant it down toward the door
2 place a piece of paper in front of the shelf (will explain in step 3)
3 place eggs lots of eggs infront of paper so the paper holds eggs while u r placing them
4 close cabinet and slide paper out carefully so cabinet does not open
5 tell bro to get something out of cabinet and splat eggs everywhere

·
Silly Boston Its no Bomb
2,195 Posts
Spy327 said:
oooo when hes sleeping yeah i tried that on a guy on the street all he did was shoot at me

try searching pranks on google ?
i can see u running up to a guy spraying shaving cream then tickling his forhead. Then he knocks u out :rofl
Yea u do it when hes sleeping and hide right after u tickle his forhead

·
Since 1923
1,909 Posts
put a peice of toilet paper in his toothpaste bottle then fill the top with glue
shut the bottle and slice holes down the side...when he goes to squeze the bottle...LAUGH YOUR ASS OFF

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
2 teaspoons of baking soda in the ketchup bottle, dont shake! when he shakes and goes to open the ketchup it'll squirt everywhere

homewrecker <3

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
XtremeAaron said:
2 teaspoons of baking soda in the ketchup bottle, dont shake! when he shakes and goes to open the ketchup it'll squirt everywhere

homewrecker <3
hahaha that sounds sweet...

put lotion in his shampoo bottle..uhh....put sticky notes all over his car

·
Registered
815 Posts
PizzaMiLiTiA said:
Fork his lawn! Oh, wait...
lol. If you have to take a dump get a little on your finger and give him a little Hitler moustache(sp?). Oh yeah, make sure you do this while he's sleeping.

:hug:

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Seatbelt said:
lol. If you have to take a dump get a little on your finger and give him a little Hitler moustache(sp?). Oh yeah, make sure you do this while he's sleeping.

:hug:
wow. never do that. ever. thats sick. youre sick. go drink some rubbing alcohol. lol jk :hug: that is pretty sick tho

·
Big Props to L. Ron
1,130 Posts
pballa12 said:
i can see u running up to a guy spraying shaving cream then tickling his forhead. Then he knocks u out :rofl
Yea u do it when hes sleeping and hide right after u tickle his forhead

i was seeing like a little scene from family guy like peter walks up to a big ass black guy in the ghetto and puts shaving cream in his and and the guys like wtf and just pulls out a gun

ok got another i have actually heard of this if your brother has his own toilet in his room take off the top of it and take a dump in that little box and just leave it there for ever it will always smell like ass

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
eww..... oh yea,the hitler thing is called a "genocide". :sly:

Somebody at school was talking about it a few days ago. Dont really know where it came from though.

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
Spy327 said:
ok got another i have actually heard of this if your brother has his own toilet in his room take off the top of it and take a dump in that little box and just leave it there for ever it will always smell like ass
Lmao.

Suran Wrap the toilet seat.

I like the ketchup one a lot.

Thumb tacs in his hoes/slippers.

When he's sleeping, find a scary picture of somebody and put it in his face, then start screaming. He will crap his pants. On Big Boys.

Sit in the bath tub with the curtain going around it so he can't see you. Wait till he's gotta take a poop and jump out and scare him. Poop will be all over him, lol. This was on Big Boys too.

Post his cell # on here or PBN.

·
45's to the sky
4,355 Posts
Best homewrecker prank:

On garbage night, make sure he is taking out the garbage.

Cut the bottom of the garbage bag off and close it with a chip clip.

Next, tie fishing line to said chip clip, then tie the other end to the handle on the garbage can.

When he pulls up the bag out of the trash can, the end will fall off and the garbage will go everywhere.

Another good homewrecker prank:

Take a cereal box and take the bag of cereal out. Next pour the cereal into the box and throw away the bag.

After this undo the two little bottom flaps and hold them in place so the cereal doesn't fall out. Put it back and watch him grab the cereal and it fall all over the floor.

Another Homewrecker prank:

Find a bunch of little chocolate candies and a piece of cardboard as well. Place this cardboard in between the medicine cabinet and the part that closes. Next, dump the candy behind the cardboard and close the cabinet and slip the cardboard out. When he opens the cabinet, all the candy will fall out. Similar to the egg one, but really hilarious.

Brandon

·
Registered
462 Posts
Put clear jello in his toilet. I did it to my friend but it didnt have enough time to set and it was just kinda a sludge. Everything just stuck in the middle of it.

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
you could always just saran wrap or duct tape him to his bed while hes sleeping......thats always amusing.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts