Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post your favorite pranks (try not to make them life threating or vandalism)

1. Make a taser out of a disposible camera and shock people (know them so they dont get u busted) at school (its a mild shock nothing life-threatening)
2. throw balloons with invisable ink at people (make sure its some1 who will not run to a security guard b4 the ink drys and dissapears)
3. i would post a lot more but most of the ones i know will end up getting u in trouble or have to do with vandalizing the school in some way and i dont care to get in a fight with any1 over a forum about how its not right to post thing like that!

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Yeah dont say anything about cheating vending machines.

What you do is take a paintball and tape it to a door and havesomeone close it, then they get paint all over thier hands and they dont know about it and they walk around with paint on their hands. Might wanna take em outside though, don wanna piss your parents off. My friend did that to me while I was eating something, what a bastard.

·
Registered
36 Posts
i posted this in the mayhem forum but it needs to be said again :

heres a great midnight prank. youll need a truck adn 3 friends STEP 1: fill several garbage cans with water
STEP 2: put them in the bed and drive around late at night looking for good houses to do this. have people in the back too to prevent spilling the cans.
STEP 3: quietly and carefully prop the garbage cans against peoples doors (do this one house at a time)
STEP 4: ring doorbell/knoick on door frantically until they answer and when they open the door.. SPLASH.. the can tips over spilling a ****load of water into their house
STEP 5: run like hell to your friends truck jump in and laugh your asses off
STEP 6: repeat

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Yeah the battery pistols and minis arent really all that good fer much cept shootin at each other in the house. But you wanna know how to make em more powerful?.... well you could sell them then save up and buy some GBBs or GNBBs (gas blowback and gas non blowback) Or I really shouldnt do this but you can go to airsoftatlanta.com and buy some real cheap GBB pistols for 30 bucks and you get 2, 2 for $30? That is a deal. That is of course if they still have any in stock, I mean that is an axcelent deal on a gun that would cost like $50 for one and you get 2 for almost half the price?!?!?! How can they do it? Because theyre crazy-boys!!!

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
There really arent many tricks you can do, theyre meant to be underpowered like that so you can use em indoors for target shooting in like your basement. I dunno I spose you could go all out and guy an AEG and your green gas problem is solved but you gotta pay like $200. But you would be the envy of every body! You could scare the pizza man or come to the door with it when the Jehovas Whitneses come to see you!

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
turn garlic into much and make garlic water add water add ketchup juice and lemon juice and paint it under a friends nose as they sleep with a paintbrush and make them wake up after and they walk around the room saying something smells, lol

I tried it and it worked on my friend I also TAPED a clove of garlic to his head and he went at leat an hour without knowin

·
Registered
7 Posts
1) Dump a half box of powder laundry detergent into the tank of a toilet (not the bowl). Target goes in. Does thier duty. Flushes. Instant water park. For added fun, lock them in somehow like tie a rope from the door knob to something else. :D

2) Easiest prank. Wait till your target is asleep. Get some warm water in a bowl. Put the sleeping persons hand in the bowl and they'll pee themselves. :devil:

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
find a small piece of fiberglass, insert in the dryer of vitcim while his clothes are preferably in it. During the cycle the fiber glass is smashed up into tiny tiny shards that bind to the thread in the clothing. And for those who dont know ground fiberglass is also known as itching powder. By the way the shards are damn near impossible to remove so do it do someone who deserves it.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Harsh sabman

**WARNING** i havnt done this b4 and sound dangerous test a few times before really doing it**WARNING**

Take a lightbulb unscrew the casing (the glass) and pour gasoline in there put back on casing and screw it in(u can add something to stain the area too, food coloring ect). when some1 goes to turn on light it blows up !

i think some1 on the forum posted this in the old pyros topic im just the messanger

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
you cant totally fill it with gas. It can only be like 1/4 the way full (the fumes are flamable, not the liquid, so you have to have fumes exposed to the lighty thingy) You also hav to have a goooood seal when you put it back together, otherwise the gas will evaporate

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
... which brings me to my next idea....

get a traffic cone when no ones around. Stash it away. Get a 3 liter bottle and put two screws in it, so they are like 1/4" apart inside. Hook up some wires to the screws and make the wires like 40 feet long. Fill the bottle halfway with gasoline, and put it inside the traffic cone, then sneak it back out to the road. Hook up a taser or bbq igniter to the opposite end of the wires and ger back as far as the wire will let you. When the next car drives by, activate the spark......:devil:

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Me and my frinds built a bomb (no not bong) from a bunch of left over fireworks and we stuffed em into 3 pop cans. We cut the cans tops and bottoms off and stuck em together like a tallboy cept this was like elephantboy. We took apart a bunch of fireworks and made a bed in the bottom of the can out of the powder inside then we put a mortar in put a bunch more powder in, stuck some whistling things some bottle rockets some of them lil strobe things that are really bright, some bees and some jumbing jacks and we taped it all together and we attached a longer fuse to the one on the mortar so it was coming out the top of the can and was about a foot long. We took it out to the school playground one night (because its the safest place, big open area and if anything catches on fire the fire dept would be there lickity split) It was great we lit it and it took about 1:30 for it to go off but when it did, gee wilakers Batman! It didnt ignite a whole lot til it hit the mortar then all hell broke lose! The mortar flew up about 6 feet then exploded and it threw the strobes and jumping jacks everywhere those whistling things were goin all over bottle rockets screamed off. It was just great, we're gonna do it again and this time we're gonna get pics and Ill post em but this wont be till next 4th of July.

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
ok this is a good one:

take the cheez in a can stuff that u put on crackers and get some of the really good duct tape stuff. while someone is sleeping u take the cheez and put it in their ears and then take the tape and wrap it around their head (up and down, not sideways) a few times. they will wake up and they cant get the cheez out cuz they have tape covering it, and then they try and get the tape off and they rip hair out at the same time. its awesome.... and then they gotta spend the next few hours trying to get cheez out

1 - 20 of 40 Posts