Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a buddy of mine got hit by a car yesterday and he probably isn't going to make it. if he does make it through he won't be the same.
this really sucks. i already had to see one of my friends in a casket last year...

death sucks. and i suck with dealing with it.

but please god let him be ok..

im so upset about it right now. i found out today while I was driving home from my math tudor. i almost had to pull over.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
burningcow422 said:
hit by a car on his bike. the rest you don't necisarily need to know. you don't want to.
Like motorcycle? Or bicycle?

That sucks man.. Some people out there just shouldn't be driving.

·
Premium Member
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I heard from someone there that there wasn't much blood. And he was concious but screaming.

But it gives me some hope on his condition. HOpefully internal bleading doesn't effect him that bad.

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
yea, a clot would mess you up bad, and could have deprived oxygen to some parts of his brain....i hope hes alright dude, that really blows. That kinda freaks me out, cuz i always ride my bike in the road (cuz its a road bike) and it scares the **** out of me when people come flying up behind me, and you dont know when they are gonna pass you, or if they dont see you...

·
Premium Member
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Found out today that the lady who hit him was talking on her cell phone. Makes me wish that Jersey would make talking on cell while driving a first offense instead of a second.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts