Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
one of my good friends is in the hospital right now... she tryed to commit suicide by taking some kind of pill.. the chances of her living are slim and none.. and if she does live shell be severaly brain damaged.. i found out a couple minutes ago.. please prey for her we were friends since 2nd grade... her brother is another one of my good friends and that family is in one disaster

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well maybe you could have some respect for me and stfu about your opinion if its only gonna make me feel worse... i didnt post this thread so you can bash on my dead friend i made it so you guys could help me get through it..

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Slipknot said:
i'm sorry, but i have no respect for people that try to kill themselves.
thats awesome man, it really is. but you know what? this isnt about you respecting a girl you dont know. its about you respecting a forum member who just heard his friend is either dead or braindead from now on. how the hell would that make you feel?

with maturity comes knowing when to stfu

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
people make mistakes and she made one that could cost her her life

good luck to your friend and her family

·
Registered
920 Posts
Good luck chaos. I know how your feelling, my mom died a couple years ago. Life sucks dont it? I hope the best for you man. :(

PS: you spelled pray wrong:)

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Oh no, I too have almost gone over that edge. I know how she felt I think unless it was something else. I really do hope for her to get through this.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
This may sound mean as hell but this is how I feel and take this the right way. Hope she dies. I would rather have my friend die than have to sit in bet and be fed snack packs by a nurse all day.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Barber said:
This may sound mean as hell but this is how I feel and take this the right way. Hope she dies. I would rather have my friend die than have to sit in bet and be fed snack packs by a nurse all day.
thats why we hope that she gets somewhat of a normal recovery

·
Registered
649 Posts
I'll definitly pray for her man. That's really sad i'm sooo sorry to hear it.

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Barber said:
i was kinda thinking the same thing

1 - 20 of 25 Posts