Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Don't expect Tadao to be out for Cyborgs for awhile. They are now trying to get the Viking boards on the market and trying to get an Excalibur board in the works. Tadao takes a very long time to get its products released.

-Mike

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
yea, will is really good about getting stuff out mike. I've met him before, really cool guy. The viking adn Excal boards are done, capish, finished. HE is working on the cyborg board as we speak. Right now he said he's working on a way to have some kinda trigger return in the cyborg so there is no bounce on the board.

--Jared

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
i like my sonic. No word on techna. The dud that runs techna is working on other triggers along w/ hand making MANY orders for timmy triggers nad keeping a full time job, so don't expect the techna cyborg trigger ti'll after world cup

·
not really named bob...
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so i should just get an FBM if i want a trigger?

what better settings does the sonic have? or is it just capped higher? Strangly, the biggest complaint with the board i have is that when it flashes its hard to tell if it was 2 or 3 times especcialy since it goes between red and orange....

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Soon there will be something called "the better trigger" from tantrum, looks pretty nice.

And whats with the new boards, isn't the sonic board supposed to be awesome?

·
not really named bob...
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
not as awesome as the tadao. From what i understand, the sonic is a step up from the stock board....but then agian that isnt saying much.

im not sure how good the sonic is since ive never used one but i know i hate the stock board and that im going to wait an extra couple of months to see all of the options before spending money.

Also, PBK is developing a delrin magnetic return trigger. Probably a stick style.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts