Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
man oh man, what rich iraqi kids do when they are bord........i wonder if they know those cars are kinda ****ty looking. Obviously the drift sceen has hite Iraqi, lol. Crazy stuff though man, all that spinning around, I couldn't see how they did some of that. Like when the car 180s keeps going then 180s again but it like turned the same way...... It was crazy.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
^^ haha. me too.

dude that was awesome. sombody buy that dude a ferrari or a porche. hell get that man in a nice drift car. now THAT would be amazing. cazzy stuff. sweet tho! thumup:

i think this is my favorite of all of flatliners posts :smokin awesome.

·
Registered
363 Posts
at first i thought they drove like massive ****... and they have some great cops there alright. :p i also thought that the guy was going to screw up and just take out one of thouse long line of iraqs just standing there watching.

·
Registered
649 Posts
lbreevesii said:
^^ haha. me too.

dude that was awesome. sombody buy that dude a ferrari or a porche. hell get that man in a nice drift car. now THAT would be amazing. cazzy stuff. sweet tho! thumup:

i think this is my favorite of all of flatliners posts :smokin awesome.
Ferrari and porshe to drift?

That was nice when he drifted by the truck on the freeway. It would have been better if cops were chasing and they died and there was a cool explosion in the backround.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
not a single one died...what a waste of my time

you know though those same guys are gunning down people just so they can run from the cops....this is whats happening with the billions of dollars we are over spending on oil to make a small precentage of the pop rich as **** and the rest dying of hunger.

·
Registered
649 Posts
nah I dont think they were dying of hunger. Americans just see general poverty as starvation instantly.

Being poor doesnt mean you dont have food nessesarly. Just means you dont have a big house or the latest technology.

Most startvation and homlessness is here in America.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
I wish we could do something about the billions spent on oil there, but there isn't, not as long as we have the people who are in power, in power, or until alternative fuel sources are better developed. I don't know about you, but I love my horsepower and I hope I die before gasoline runs out or ends up 10 bucks a gallon :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts