Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my bro comes home, and his ex gfs boyfriend said it was "on". I guess they were gonna fight after school today. Well, back I think a week ago, my bro and his ex, went into one of my friends room and did everything except sex. And his ex's bf found out. So we all get into the parking lot, and his ex's bf takes off his jacket and backpack and flew at my brother. My brother wasnt ready, and didnt have his backpack off, he just started attacking. Well, there rolling on the ground, and my bro gets his head in the snow, then he trys to throw my brother into his car, and my bro lunges back, and his head goes into his bumper! Was hilarious!! Soon later, a teacher came out and broke it up. My bro kinda won...nobody knew who won that cuz the teacher, but everyone thought my bro won, cuz he kinda threw him everywhere. So then he walks up to my bro and is like, I just kicked your ass, and spits at him. The spit misses, but he had a huge red mark on his chin from where my bro hit him, and my brother just got a cut on the finger...was hilarious!!!!!
All this over my brothers ex gf, which he hates now.

tl;dr version: My bro got in a fight, wasnt ready at all, and came out victorious

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ohh...the kid my bro was fighting, I have fought him many times in elementary school and some of middle school. The kid is a stuck up punk, who is a little pussy. Me and my brother have never really liked this kid. I am soo proud of my brother.

Ohh, and a quote from on of my friends "Jon gained alot of this, got her done, and kicked his ass" My brothers name is Jon.

D

·
0 Posts
yeah that bunker fight is ****ing brillant.

i hate cheap bastards.. shoulda waited till your bro had the bag off. and i hate when they tackle and start rolling around.. pshh. keep it on the feet and lay waste.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Everyone thinks my bro had it in the bag, cuz I mean, the kid didnt do anything to him, my bro threw the kids head off the bumper of a car, and his head into a snowbank...it was hilarious....especailly since my bro wasnt even ready

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Snowsk5054 said:
Well, my bro comes home, and his ex gfs boyfriend said it was "on". I guess they were gonna fight after school today. Well, back I think a week ago, my bro and his ex, went into one of my friends room and did everything except sex. And his ex's bf found out. So we all get into the parking lot, and his ex's bf takes off his jacket and backpack and flew at my brother. My brother wasnt ready, and didnt have his backpack off, he just started attacking. Well, there rolling on the ground, and my bro gets his head in the snow, then he trys to throw my brother into his car, and my bro lunges back, and his head goes into his bumper! Was hilarious!! Soon later, a teacher came out and broke it up. My bro kinda won...nobody knew who won that cuz the teacher, but everyone thought my bro won, cuz he kinda threw him everywhere. So then he walks up to my bro and is like, I just kicked your ass, and spits at him. The spit misses, but he had a huge red mark on his chin from where my bro hit him, and my brother just got a cut on the finger...was hilarious!!!!!
All this over my brothers ex gf, which he hates now.

tl;dr version: My bro got in a fight, wasnt ready at all, and came out victorious
Did you have a fight with your keyboard? ****...i cant even understand the majority of that....Give them names instead of ex-bf gf or ex-gf bf or whatever you were saying.

·
ATL Ballers
599 Posts
D_Smalls said:
i hate cheap bastards.. shoulda waited till your bro had the bag off. and i hate when they tackle and start rolling around.. pshh. keep it on the feet and lay waste.
Ya, that stuff pisses me off. I fought a mexican kid 2 times my size and he did that to me. I stood back up and kiked his @ss.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts