Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Yeah, a faster hopper is the only way to prevent chopping because chopping accurs when the hopper isn't feeding fast enough and a paintball isn't completely settled in the breech and the bolt strikes it.

Even though the Empire Reloader feeds ~14 BPS and the Imagine is capped at 14 BPS, you still got to incorporate the blowback factor. The Empire Reloader should be fine for you though.

-Mike

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
MP11 said:
Yeah, a faster hopper is the only way to prevent chopping because chopping accurs when the hopper isn't feeding fast enough and a paintball isn't completely settled in the breech and the bolt strikes it.

Even though the Empire Reloader feeds ~14 BPS and the Imagine is capped at 14 BPS, you still got to incorporate the blowback factor. The Empire Reloader should be fine for you though.

-Mike
indeed.

I used a reloader on a imagine for over a year, no probelms whatsoever.

·
Registered
51 Posts
That would be fin but if you plan on possibly upgrading to a faster gun than you should consider getting a faster hoper so that you will be well set. :)

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Fubar2 said:
eyes also prevent chopping. but thats for higher end guns that can actually take eyes.
Any marker can take eyes, it's just the problem of getting the eye holes driller and everything. I've seen Tippmanns and Spyders with eyes, but I personally think it just isn't worth it.

-Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts