Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
you're going ot get more out of it if you part it, or sell it on ebay.

the hopper is going to sell for around $30
the marker for around $200 maybe?
tank anywhere from $70-$100 depending on age, and tank size
and i have no idea what the mask is going for.

I have no idea what the board is, you're not showing anything that would reveal that.

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
Marker alone $150-$200 tops. That's the original frame, nowhere NEAR as desirable as the UL frame.

As a package you might get $250, or a bit over, but not a lot over unless you were REALLY patient and waited to find someone who either didn't know what they were buying, or wanted a PMR in that SPECIFIC color.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dam i expected more . hehe the barrel i believe is not stock, correct me if im wrong .

Someone said 250-350 for just the marker . Can you give me some info on this gun , because it was a gift and im new.

Thanks

·
Registered
57 Posts
I said 250-350 and am just going off what I see people asking for them on other websites that are most likely overpriced and I am sure theirs have UL kits, so sorry about the over estimating but yeah I would listen to tlmiller and matrix more than me lol

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
I will always give a nice thrust look in to you from my bookmark feed. Coffee I don't actually comment and don't like to spend time in typing the comment. But here I have to do this because this deserves a good like.discount football jerseys
Wow, this spambot needs some SERIOUS tweaking. At least most of them can make it SOUND like they're actually doing something, not just random words.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts