Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to move onto another marker so I'm going to sell my least used Tippmann.

-Polished Internals
-Rap4 Collapsible Stock
-Rap4 Fake Ak Mag Well
-Cyclone Hopper
-J&J 14" Ceramic Barrel
-Rap4 Weaver Sight Rail

Never used in a game, just for some target shooting. Probly fired only 2-3 pods at the most.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Maybe $95 if you can find a buyer for it at all. Unfortunately the market is flooded with these noobed out milsim Tippmanns newbies buy them to start out and then dump a bunch of money into upgrades and add-ons and then not long after realize they want something better and try to sell it.

·
mil-simer
1,102 Posts
If you lived in Mexico you could probably get a good $2500 pesos or more for it (about $200 dollars). The demand on used products is high but the availability of them is scarce, that's why I can sell my marker quick thumup:.

·
Eh?
262 Posts
i think u would have trouble giving that gun away to anyone who plays pb more then once a decade
That seems pretty harsh. Sure it's not a great gun, but some people are into that stuff and you shouldn't put them down for liking Milsim. I'm sure eventually he'll get a buyer.

·
Registered
13 Posts
true, just not very fond of milsim paintball guns. if i wanted something that looked like an ar, id go buy an ar instead of a toy that is based on the looks of an ar, or any other mil type gun.

·
Administrator
14,031 Posts
true, just not very fond of milsim paintball guns. if i wanted something that looked like an ar, id go buy an ar instead of a toy that is based on the looks of an ar, or any other mil type gun.
so go buy one

just because it is not your style of play doenst mean you need to bash on his choices. Not many of us are milsimmers around here but just because someone is not following the path you are on does not mean it is the wrong path either

·
Registered
489 Posts
Is give him bout 1 in the hand an 2 in the bush :) in all honesty you'll never get back what you put in it. Your lucky to get about 80-100. I sold my awhile back and was glad to sell for 80 with 2 tanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts