Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So my gun is a 2006 Red Smart Parts Shocker SFT with an eye.

Aftermarket:
NoX Bolt
The Freak Barrel
The Freak 693(I think) Red Insert
All American Barrel
Extra Black Frame
CCM Feed Neck
Halo TorqueHopper
Dynasty Board (semi, ramping, full)
Selenoid Board
SmartTech Drop Forward

Don't decrease the price from Smart Parts being out of business!!

And price new and used would be great if I could get both:)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Being out of business kind of necros the value, means you can't find parts.
I'm finding new parts ALL over the internet!! Only thing NOT stock on my gun is the firing can..
I'm looking into what grips and regulator are on mine.

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
Yes, they're still easy to find parts for right now (even both noids can be found surprisingly), but once SP closed doors, it DID kill resale. I got my ND Shocker for LESS THAN $200!!! Why? Smart Parts went out of business and the resale on their markers is garbage. You can't NOT take into account SP being out of business, because it DOES affect resale. It's all but impossible to get over $300 for a shocker now. For an SFT you're going to have a hard time even getting $250. Simply put, MOST players don't want something that old, and they don't want something that has no company OFFICIALLY supporting the entire thing.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So back in the day when all this was new, like what each upgrade and the gun was worth? And what were shockers worth?

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
Would have been $800 for the base marker I believe in 2006 (they started out at $1300 when the SFT was first released, but dropped down to I wanna say $800 the final year, which is what the NXT then retailed for when it was released in 07), and probably another $400-$500 in upgrades/accessories listed there.

So all said and done, when it was new, it would have RETAILED for $1200-$1300.

·
mil-simer
1,102 Posts
If you sell it in Mexico you'll probably be able to sell it for that price (Prices are so damn huge, a marker may cost the double it does in the US, so if you sell it already used you may be able to sell it at US price, that's why I prefer to export).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts