Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
an arse on my bus

On my bus, there was this guy chewing on Chewing Tobacco. And he didn't look like that mean of a guy. So i figured i'd fill him in on what he's doing to himself so....

me: "hey man, is that chewing tobacco?
him: "yeah"
me: "you know that that stuff causes your tongue to grow hair.

then him and his friend started flipping on me. the guy with the tobacco says to me "not my problem"

then i talk back (obviously not realising, cuz by this point the guys are probably gonna punch me in the face) "wells it gonna be your problem when ya have to start shaving your ****ing tounge!"

then the guys like " how bout you shut up or i dump this on your head" (he was talking about the thing he was spitting into)

then the other guy, his friend, starts gonna on about something like thats impossible cuz its tobacco not seeds, so its not planting the hair or something retarded, i mean **** the guys like two years older then me and he has the intelligence of a friggin duesch bag.

Whats wrong with people now and days: first of all, people eating chewing tobacco on the bus,
then when some one tries to start convo they flip, damn it i wish i was bigger and i woulda said "you stupid bass-terd i'm trying to help you" and kicked his teeth in!

Well, thats pretty long but i had to vent.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Its like this asshole on the bus trying to tell me that you can use a coke bottle or a potato as a silencer because he saw it done in a Steven Segal movie. What an ass too bad I win cause I am bigger than him. Hes just a stupid surfer boy wannabe too bad this is Washington and there arent any waves you wanna be on and then you have to deal with the craggy rocks along the coast where we do get surfable waves. Lil bastard prolly never even held a real steel.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
actually i think you can use a coke bottle, cuz i know this guy that was in the marines and he told me that, or may be he was saying something else that was boring and i was drinking coke at the time i dunno.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I heard that too........... hmmmmmmmm I dunno I don't know anything about real guns

·
Registered
811 Posts
Re: an arse on my bus

D_Smalls said:
On my bus, there was this guy chewing on Chewing Tobacco. And he didn't look like that mean of a guy. So i figured i'd fill him in on what he's doing to himself so....

me: "hey man, is that chewing tobacco?
him: "yeah"
me: "you know that that stuff causes your tongue to grow hair.

then him and his friend started flipping on me. the guy with the tobacco says to me "not my problem"

then i talk back (obviously not realising, cuz by this point the guys are probably gonna punch me in the face) "wells it gonna be your problem when ya have to start shaving your ****ing tounge!"

then the guys like " how bout you shut up or i dump this on your head" (he was talking about the thing he was spitting into)

then the other guy, his friend, starts gonna on about something like thats impossible cuz its tobacco not seeds, so its not planting the hair or something retarded, i mean **** the guys like two years older then me and he has the intelligence of a friggin duesch bag.

Whats wrong with people now and days: first of all, people eating chewing tobacco on the bus,
then when some one tries to start convo they flip, damn it i wish i was bigger and i woulda said "you stupid bass-terd i'm trying to help you" and kicked his teeth in!

Well, thats pretty long but i had to vent.
why does everyone have to think that they have to tell people they are doing something "wrong". i mean geezzz anyone now days that uses any tobacco products that doesnt know what it does to them has got to be a moron in the first place so do we really need to keep stupid people around on this earth longer :D i would have told him to put some more in LOL

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
sabman said:
Anorexia is phat yo! ok insenistive comment of the day. that is all.

hahahaha, my aunts annerxic and she still thinks shes fat so i tell her to shut up when she says that and so does all my other relatives.

but ya, if people wanna chew tobacco...let them cuz ill be laughing while theyre having parts of there mouth cut out and stuff but people that smoke piss me off cuz then im breathing it in too and its unfiltered for me so i tell them to quit, go away, or stop till im gone.

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
airsoft guy said:
Its like this asshole on the bus trying to tell me that you can use a coke bottle or a potato as a silencer because he saw it done in a Steven Segal movie. What an ass too bad I win cause I am bigger than him. Hes just a stupid surfer boy wannabe too bad this is Washington and there arent any waves you wanna be on and then you have to deal with the craggy rocks along the coast where we do get surfable waves. Lil bastard prolly never even held a real steel.

Actually you can use a potato as a silencer. It only works for one shot, but thats all you need. You just shove it into the end of the barrel, and it muffles the noise when you shoot.

And i totally agree with you bob, im here too, and i have to breathe the sh|t too, and it pisses me off how inconsiderate some people are. Vote republican

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
The potato dosnt really work, it just makes it so its really hard to tell where its comming from and what it is, this ass was talking like it SILENCED it, like the noise yourr gun makes in Goldeneye, the annoying *peew peew peew* noise. God what a moron and I have to deal with him today.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I cant stand smokers. At the local skatepark there are like 10 13 yr olds that were smoking pot when I was trying to skate. Its all nice on one side then I go up the quarter pipe and its like being stuck in smog. If you gotta smoke you gotta smoke but find somewhere else to do it! Ok....What pisses me off is when someone calls you gay yet they haven't gone out with anyone...oh well....EVER! It pisses me off so much that if I wasn't in school that kid would be dead...Iv'e got plenty of girls to back up my straightness yet that kid will be going to Russia and doing it with penny whores with 100000 STDs...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts