Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered BAMF
221 Posts
3/10, i LOVE the gun, but there really aren't much upgrades, repost when you more on it to REALLY make it stand out form other Ego's

·
MW ARMY
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
3/10, i LOVE the gun, but there really aren't much upgrades, repost when you more on it to REALLY make it stand out form other Ego's
and what exactly upgrades are you talking about lol, anything else being put on the gun is considered a downgrade ex, board,feedneck,grip,trigger,bolt. I have a couple barrels but i just don't really feel like listing them

·
Registered
358 Posts
i sure hope you are joking. 9/10 easy. very nice gun.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Very very clean. 9/10. Get a yakuza board and some nice SPD grips and it'll be a ten.

·
MW ARMY
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i thought about getting tadao. but it doesn't seem worth it to me. i already have a lcd, and i play mostly psp and i have it set on 13.3bps, and i love my grips

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Tadao's board is a lot easier to see in the light, that's what Ego's have in there downfall. It's all your opinion though man, if you plan on keeping that gun I'd do it. If you plan on selling it then nah it isn't worth your time.

·
God
292 Posts
10/10

Naahh, just kiding...
7/10 for looking great, but it doesn't seem so tricked out.

·
Registered
34 Posts
"10/10

Naahh, just kiding...
7/10 for looking great, but it doesn't seem so tricked out."

wow thats like rating a guys mclaren f1 down because they haven't upgraded the car. 9/10 that marker is pretty sweet.

·
Administrator
14,020 Posts
"10/10

wow thats like rating a guys mclaren f1 down because they haven't upgraded the car. 9/10 that marker is pretty sweet.
well both the f1 owner and the thred starter, all they did was buy it, if you want to rate what the factory put out thats fine ill give the f1 and this ego a 10/10, but what makes this ego or that guys f1 different from any other one that rolled off the production line? thats what the hole rate my marker portion of PBF is about, its not called "rate the factory marker"

so for this i agree with the above 3/10 its clean, it looks nice, but theres nothing that makes it different from every other one that rolled off the line

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
It comes with a red CCU kit and a pepperstick, nothing special.

·
God
292 Posts
well both the f1 owner and the thred starter, all they did was buy it, if you want to rate what the factory put out thats fine ill give the f1 and this ego a 10/10, but what makes this ego or that guys f1 different from any other one that rolled off the production line? thats what the hole rate my marker portion of PBF is about, its not called "rate the factory marker"

so for this i agree with the above 3/10 its clean, it looks nice, but theres nothing that makes it different from every other one that rolled off the line
Thank you for agreeing with me, if we're rating on factory performance then 10/10 all the way, but as a marker, not so much.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts