Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Backstreet boys? I agree WTF...

Im torn between who I want to win. NFC, which has always been my favorite. Or the AFC, which is always better lol.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Brooks from tampa. Anytime you get a touchdown on defense, its like an automoatic mvp lol.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
NYY said:
im a big football fan but ive never watched a pro bowl game in my life
haha im the same way. i watch the playoffs every year, and have for 6-7 years, and this was the first pro bowl ive ever seen. i probably wouldnt have watched it, but i was flipping through and saw it so i watched it. it was a great game. yes indeed, lots of turnovers, which always makes for excitement.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
I watch a few minutes of of it every year, then catch the highlights. But the challenges they had before the game were interesting. Such as the strongest man, fastest, agility and the qb challenge. The strongest was amazing, larry allen had 43 reps of 225 lb's. The next closest was 35. Some of them jsut gave up.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
toXic said:
I watch a few minutes of of it every year, then catch the highlights. But the challenges they had before the game were interesting. Such as the strongest man, fastest, agility and the qb challenge. The strongest was amazing, larry allen had 43 reps of 225 lb's. The next closest was 35. Some of them jsut gave up.
yea, 225 lbs 43 times is friggin incredible :looking i was a bit disappointed that they called it a strength competition instead of an endurance competition though, cause while it takes a strong man to rep that much weight, period, that man who went 43 reps displayed endurance far more than strength. im willing to bet there were several players who could bench more weight than him

1 - 14 of 14 Posts