Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alrite i was thinkin about purchasing a tippmann pro custom marker with an e-trigger(WAS board) and the new act system(no more recocking) they put in it. i was wondering what the main differences between a 98 custom and a pro custom would be.

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
The custom pro basically replaces the 98Custom, much like the 98Custom replaced the Model 98.

The pro comes with a different stock barrel and some other trim like the mini drop-forward.

ACT doesn't mean 'no more recocking'. It is designed to stop the bolt from breaking a half chambered ball, which would create a mess inside the gun.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The custom pro basically replaces the 98Custom, much like the 98Custom replaced the Model 98.

The pro comes with a different stock barrel and some other trim like the mini drop-forward.

ACT doesn't mean 'no more recocking'. It is designed to stop the bolt from breaking a half chambered ball, which would create a mess inside the gun.
i know it doesnt literally mean no more recocking. from what i have heard, normally other ACTs require the gun to be recocked again before firing. however, from what i hear, on this gun after the ACT kicks in it is not required to recock again. this is at least what ive heard.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts