Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
yesterday,i drove myself and 3 of my friends about 45 minutes to this mall way out in bfe to meet the fallen shoe team..jamie thomas(owner),billy marks,jon allie and josh harmony.

were all down with the skateshop that was holding the signing so we didnt have to wait in the line that contained about 250 kids.so we just walk around the line and into the shop and were just chillin and jon allie sits down next to us and his girlfriend and some other chick were smiling at me and saying i look like her cousin..btw,jon allie is a dick and his girlfriend has a nice rack,she was wearing at shirt that had been cut so the collar was on her shoulders and she bent over right in my face..nice.so we talk to jon allie for a little bit,then jamie thomas walks up to us,so its me, my friend nick,this douche james and my friend ian,sitting their talking to jamie thomas and jon allie..it was pretty cool.jamie thomas is a super nice guy..anyway,heres a list of the pros ive met.adrian lopez,james craig,mike maldonado,anthony van england,richard mulder,the whole dna team,jamie thomas and the fallen team and..louie barletta.

·
Registered
256 Posts
havent seen or met anyone better than my friends (the longest I've watched someone else skate (he was a little better from what I saw) besides my friends was like 2 minutes, and I didnt go meet em.

I wanna meet Rodney Mullen though, he's sooooo ****ing cool/crazy.

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
Rodney Mullen is so crazy, there will be no other. Bob Burnquist is a beast too! My two favorite skaters. My friend got an autograph from Bobby at the X-Games in Philly like 2 years ago. Two bad I went the day before...That was also the day he pulled a 98 or w/e in vert finals, crazy that was.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts