Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im haveing a prob with my mini i cant shoot to fast or i will brake paint and some of the bals fly relly weird like they are old paint that has ben sittin

·
Xplicit Eg06
4,567 Posts
Clean the eyes if you haven't. Check the barrel and breach of the gun for breaks. Also check the paint to barrel match. When you place a ball in the barrel, it should need a little help (AKA, you should be able to blow it out fairly easy). It should not just fall out, or get stuck.

Also like TRBO said, make sure your hopper is keeping up with the Marker. After you give us some more info, I can help you out more.

·
Administrator
14,020 Posts
if the eyes went bad wouldnt it stop shooting all together though? i mean if the board is no longer getting info from them, at least all the markers iv owned with eyes would stop firing untill you flip it over to eyes off mode

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Are you running your Mini on High Pressure? If you are not sure check your tank, it will say HP(850 psi output) or LP(Around 450 psi output). If HP you might need to get your gun tuned for that HP because when I first got mine I could not get it below 350 on HP but then I tuned it for that pressure and viola. High velocities can do wonders, bad ones, to a paintball. Clean and lube your marker and eyes thoroughly. Replace battery as well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ya this is my 1st electric gun so im not used to cleaning eyes so i think that prob is the prob but you need to only clean those with microfiber right thx for your guys help

1 - 13 of 13 Posts