Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
over the summer im gonna save up money to buy a cocker:D , but i was wondering what year i ahould get a 2k3 or a 2k4, what are to pros and cons of each, also what would be a good hopper and hpa tank, finally are there any things that i should upgrade as soon as i get it?

thanks a hopper full

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Get whichever one is cheaper between the 2k3 and 2k4. Only real difference is milling and the chromes pneums on the 2k4.

For a mech, a reloader or revvy will do if you are strapped for cash, but get an egg or halo if you can. Crossfire is a good company as far as HPA goes, and wotn cost you an arm and a leg.

As far as upgrades, I would try to start with a good barrel or a barrel kit if you can afford it. My stock one was horrible with most paint.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
yea i reccomnd getting a cheap SP barrel, like the Tear Drop or the All American. Good barrels for under $80.
A smalld rop would be nice too.

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
Yeah man, get the 03' you can get it for $260 and have some extra cash for some upgrades. Get a CP or SP barrel if your tight on cash, or if you have the cash, get a kit, (Ex. Kaner, Freak, Pipe, so on) They are worth the extra money in the end. Plus the stock barrel is loud, and not too acuarate.

For Hopper, A revvy with X board will do fine, but if you plan on E-bladeing it in the future, go with a higher end/faster loading hopper (Ex. Egg w/z board, Halo B)

As for HPA, Go with crossfire, or Worrgas (WGP), they are a good deal for the price.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts