Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Ðèm-öñ(Pòp)tårt
1,469 Posts
- WOW! -

i'm not sure what to say... that's just amazing... how do you accumulate a collection of nes games that large?

that must have taken some serious studying and searching for that list to be completed.

almost scary how it's all alphabetized as well - even if i had 21k i dont think i'd spend it on this... it seems amazing but i wouldn't ever have time to play that many games, and even if i did - it would take me so long that i'd be close to death before it happened, saying that the game box didn't fry first of coarse.

awesome-o.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
thats probably a pretty good price for all that aswell, considering its all in good condition. a kid i went to highschool with had every NES accessory and all but 6 games by the time we graduated and he spent a few g's getting that far. i wonder if he is the one selling this stuff. cool find

edit: i know some games were never released in the US and those bring mad cash. there are others that only have a few hundred copies and they go for an ass ton of scrilla.

·
Uhh... I slay Dogfish
594 Posts
I'll bet that is a pretty good investment. Sell them again in like 20 years, and you could prolly make more than that.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Dang, most of the NES games I own are on the B rated rare list. Such as, Cobra triangle, terminator, pro am 2, spiderman, super mario track field/duck hunt etc...

·
Registered
588 Posts
If you look at the sellers past feedback, it looks like he bought all of those games on ebay, and now is reselling them.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
they must have deleted some of the bids, cause i saw this a few days ago and it was over 30,000 and had like 95 bids
No, you're right. He relisted the auction because people bid it up to $250,000. Apparently some of them don't like the fact that he's selling every game all at once or some crap like that.

Actually, he's relisting it again:

Greatest eBay Auction Ever said:
AUCTION CLOSING ::::: Ebay Shiller's, Scammers, and Unverfied people hit the auction running up the bid and keeping legitimate bidders out of bidding. So ... ATTENTION to all those WATCHING this Auction. I want to encourage you to keep my Ebay ID on hand and check back in a couple hours. This will be Relisted and I will either have this where you must Verify critical information in order to bid or I may choose to run a 3 day BEST OFFER Auction so if you are serious then watch out for the new listing. This has gotten way out of hand due to Shilling and Ebay has a big issue on their hands with it. So, LOOK FOR THIS RELISTING in a couple hours. And the new ad will address some of the questions I got during this auction.

Thanks ... and look back in a couple hours
-Jin

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Yea, but its just not the same, I have them all on my computer and its not as good.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts