Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Earlier this morning I bought a copied version of this game from some guy I know, as soon as I got home I started to install it, the instalation process was working fine, then this problem occurs.. when the main menu comes up saying "play condition zero" and "Visit some web page, etc" I pressed on play condition zero and it says "Wrong disk" retry or cancel, I think to myself I've put disk 2 in instead of disk 1, so I put disk one and press retry, it still says "wrong disk" retry or cancel... so I'm like wtf. When ever I put disk one or disk 2 in it says "wrong disk" but why ???

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
Here's your problem: YOU ACTUALLY TRIED PUTTING CZ ON YOUR COMPUTER!! I downloaded it and I was pissed at myself for wasting 2 hours downloading it. Do you know what CZ is? CZ is EXACTLY like CS 1.6 just with single player with bots that SUCK! Don't waste your time on this stupid piece of **** game.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Pr0ph3t said:
Here's your problem: YOU ACTUALLY TRIED PUTTING CZ ON YOUR COMPUTER!! I downloaded it and I was pissed at myself for wasting 2 hours downloading it. Do you know what CZ is? CZ is EXACTLY like CS 1.6 just with single player with bots that SUCK! Don't waste your time on this stupid piece of **** game.
I don't understand how you people can download games and judge them. Just support the freaking company and spend $40 for the game. I bought it and am happy. The graphics are a lot better, the new maps are better, less hackers, less glitches. You people are so immoral on so many levels lol.

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
Wtf do you mean you don't understand? It's the same god damn game. I buy every game I have, but I was sketchy on CZ. I mean seriously, it's a re-skinned cs 1.6. So I'm NOT going to spend $40 on it. Now music...that's a different story ;)

·
Registered
379 Posts
Well I didn't have original counterstrike, and its not an expansion. People on regular CS cant access Condition Zero maps and stuff. Im not an anti-dl nazi either, I too dl music. But even then I don't burn it to cd's, why not give something back to the band you like($12 ought to help somehow:D )

1 - 9 of 9 Posts