Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a new fenix and used it and it worked fine then i recharged it and it wont shoot i put my tank on it and its like its getting no air. PLEASE HELP!!!!

·
KRAKEN! KRAKEN! KRAKEN!!!
1,298 Posts
These may seem stupid but we have to start from the basics:
Is your tank full? Did you monkey with the regulator? Did you screw the tank in all the way? Did you screw the tank in too far?

When you say it "doesn't shoot" do you mean the cocking mass moves forward but no air exits the barrel? Does the cocking mass return to the cocked position?
What you're describing can be many, many different things.

·
i 1!3k 4u70co<K3r5
40 Posts
Your tank could be empty/almost gone, (most likely) your regulator could have been set to have too low of a pressure, your ASA could be broken, your co2 could have gotten so cold that there wasn't enough gas supply for the gun.

·
Administrator
14,016 Posts
Did you screw the tank in too far?
now iv been in painball for a while and iv never heard of anyone screwing their tank in too far, your going to have to explain that one to me

if i had to guess based off the description id say its the battery, sounds like it didnt charge, swap in a 9v and see what happens, id get a 9.6 for regular running but a standard 9v will work for a test

·
KRAKEN! KRAKEN! KRAKEN!!!
1,298 Posts
Old thread is old.

I can't explain why the tank did what it did but screwing it in all the way closed the valve, unscrewing it a little opened the valve.

·
Administrator
14,016 Posts
o wow, good job cockergeek, getting me to necripost as well

hmm, ok i think i see what happened to you now, the pin valve came closed on the other end of the port in the reg but id think that probably wouldnt happen with every tank, thats still odd though

1 - 6 of 6 Posts