Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm haveing some problem wit egrip. I have it set for turbo. when I test fire it without co2 tank it sounds like is fireing like it should. but when when I put the tank on for some reason it starts shooting full auto. anyone have any answers y that's happening?

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
Your E-grip probbly isn't your problem. My guess is that your sear or hammer are worn out. Change your E-grip to semi auto and see if it still does it. If it does My guess is that it's just got a worn sear.

Also make sure you CO2 tank is full. (Not partially full, but get it filled to make sure thats not the problem)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the tip. now that u mention it did do the same thing in semi auto. where is the sear and the hammer in the trigger? thanks again!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the tip. ill try that where are the sear n hammer that's in the trigger? now that u mention it was doing that. thanks again!

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
It could also be that your frame is not screwed on tightly to the body. but here is a diagram to help you out.
how old is your marker. how much has it been used? could you possibly be out of air?

I swear, if everyone made manuals like AGD did/does, half these questions would never show up here:)

part 2-35 i s your sear. that's mostlikley what is causing this problem.
part 2-11 i believe is what catches on the sear.

here's another link of the assembled trigger and sear.
http://www.tippmann.com/pdfs/manuals/98_Custom_Schematics.pdf

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think I figured out the problem. there was a bit of metal on the rear bolt that wasn't letting the sear catch. hope that fixes it . I had the thing for a year never had a problem till I got the egrip that's y I thought it was that. any of u ever been to lima OH to play

·
Registered
19 Posts
I think I figured out the problem. there was a bit of metal on the rear bolt that wasn't letting the sear catch. hope that fixes it . I had the thing for a year never had a problem till I got the egrip that's y I thought it was that. any of u ever been to lima OH to play
yeah, that is the problem, you are supposed to take that metal piece out when installing the e-grip. Had the same problem like you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts