Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Flanker
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey so i bought my alpha black and used it once stock. I now bought the cyclone feed with squishy paddles and qeph and metal upgrades and such, I also bought an APE ramp board and installed it with a lightweight hammer. Now i cant get the marker to recock and stay latched, sometimes it fires like 10 rounds before it quits and thats on semi auto and after that it wont relatch. Also my cyclone feed wont cycle, i also have palmers QEV for it. so many problems any help lol?

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Holy crap! Where to start?! First off when doing multiple upgrades it is a good idea to do one at a time. That way if something goes wrong you know where the problem is and don't have to do a bunch of guesswork. For your particular problems you could have an issue with any one of the items you've added or even all of them.

First off put your marker back to stock right now. Shoot it a few times to make sure everything is working properly.

Next put in the lightened hammer. Shoots the marker a few times to make sure everything is working properly.

Put on the Egrip. Shoot it a few times to make sure it is working properly.

Hook up the Cyclone. Shoot the marker a few times to make sure it is working properly. Ditch the QEV if you are using the QEPH the QEPH is essentially a giant QEV.

If you have any problems just post them up but without knowing where the problems start it's hard to know what to fix.

·
Flanker
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update: Found out the hammer is too light and must not hit the valve hard enough to get air to push it back even with strong spring.

·
Flanker
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tried the lightweight hammer with light ultra light spring - did not recock. tried the lightweight hammer with ultra heavy spring - did not recock. So it looks like the light hammer is a dud in the alpha black.

·
Flanker
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it was wayyyy less kick and would have been good using full auto. you wanna buy it? i obviously dont need it now lol it dont get enuf mmph. but what spring would get better efficiency? or cause me to use less air when firing, the heavier spring or lighter?

·
Flanker
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah thats wat i got out of it also but then i was looking at it and when you pull the trigger it releases the hammer which is being pushed harder and faster by the spring if it heavier which at the same time causes the front bolt to go forward faster also because they are connected and i think the air and the front bolt hit the ball at about the same time?

·
Flanker
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
really it could go either way...im going to look it up i think oh and sorry bout it being non act.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts