Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, Its been a whle since iv posted here but anyways.... I have a spyder compact and there is a huge leak out of my barrel and when I cock it it comes out the back of the bolt..... I have looked the gun over 100 times and i cant find anything... this has happend to my brothers JT as well.

Im supposed to go paint ballin tommorow so i could use the help asap... thanx

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
sounds like the tank is nearly empty, you have a bad cupseal, or something is obstructing the valve pin fron moving all the way through the valve. you need to take out the two screws under the feedneck to remove the asa, pull out the valve pin, spring, guide, and cupseal... should come out in one or 2 pieces. then take off the trigger frame, take out the gold screw with a slot for a flathead screwdriver. then find something long, narrow, and stiff, like maybe a big screwdriver, although i would recommend using a fuzzy swab that you would use in your barrel. put it in the lower chamber where you would normally insult the bolt/hammer assembly, and push untill the valve comes out the other end. examine all of this and come back if you find anything. when you put it back in, put some oil on the valve pin and the valve o-rings.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
iv looked everything though... and i found a layout of my gun online... everything looks the way it should.... should the cupseal be blocking off the air going through the valvebody?
because whenever i put the valve pin on the cupseal it blocks off all the air going to my low pressure chamber... and makes a funny noise... please help again lol

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am completly lost here... i dont know what to do.. im thinking of just buying a cheap view loader or something to play with... im so frustrated im bout to throw it all away...

·
Registered
66 Posts
paintthecatBLUE said:
sounds like the tank is nearly empty, you have a bad cupseal, or something is obstructing the valve pin fron moving all the way through the valve. you need to take out the two screws under the feedneck to remove the asa, pull out the valve pin, spring, guide, and cupseal... should come out in one or 2 pieces. then take off the trigger frame, take out the gold screw with a slot for a flathead screwdriver. then find something long, narrow, and stiff, like maybe a big screwdriver, although i would recommend using a fuzzy swab that you would use in your barrel. put it in the lower chamber where you would normally insult the bolt/hammer assembly, and push untill the valve comes out the other end. examine all of this and come back if you find anything. when you put it back in, put some oil on the valve pin and the valve o-rings.
I WOULD SAY THE SAME THING THAT ONLY HAPPENS WHEN IM REALLY LOW ON AIR OR A CUP SEAL BROKE.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts