Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i bought a tipmann custom pro(with e-trigger) on September 19th 2005,I played once with it fired about 750 shot.After the game went home,took apart my gun to clean it out.

Put all the pieces back together(with my e-trigger) how they should be...Therefore when i tried my gun after the bolt didn't hook on the sear
and my tank emptied out firing like hell.I think my tank was half full.

-When no Co2 attached is my gun supposed to cock?
-Should i do anything:Take apart bolt,lub it,change the sear even if new?
-Try out my gun on a full tank of Co2?
-Try puting in a more resistant spring for the sear?

Any tips or help is welcomed!
thx :)

·
12,110 Posts
1. When no air source is plugged into the marker, it will not REcock itsself. However, when you pull the cocking rod back, it will catch on the sear, and when you pull the trigger, the bolt will go forward.

2. What you should do is take it out, and lay every piece on a white towel. Using your manual, physically account for every single piece. Then, using the reassembly instructions, put it togethor.

3. I need to know if the bolt was moving back and fourth very single time, or if the entire tank just emptied down the barrel.

Dont do anything else

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
...[Quotes Alpha and nods his head]

What's that about putting a more resistant spring for the sear? Do you have the stock spring in there now or is it rubber band modded or anything?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i didn't take apart the valve only drive pin+spring and rear bolt plug.With the manual all the pieces are in their spot.

My gun was shaking and it was making a prrrrrrrrrrrttttttttt like it was shooting very fast but was not cocking.

Its the retail spring they gave me i did not replace any pieces

my bolt dont catch the sear when i want to fire a single blank shot(no air)
**Note i have an e trigger

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Sounds to me like he put the hammer in upside down. The sear catch is supposed to be on the bottom...not the top. This hasnt been mentioned yet so might wanna check that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts