Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
which barrel is going to be a better barrel and why?
Smart Parts Boss Progressive
or
Teardrop

·
Banned
319 Posts
teardrop looks better tho

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thnx ill go with the progressive :)

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
KrAzAyInSaNe said:
teardrop just has different porting

thats the only difference really, the tear drop is like 15-20$ more i think, depending on where you shop...people say the Tear Drop is hard to clean, actually it is really easy, just get a damp cloth and rub the porting clean, takes like 15 secs...if you have the money get the Tear drop

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
DYNASTYfan07 said:
people say the Tear Drop is hard to clean, actually it is really easy, just get a damp cloth and rub the porting clean, takes like 15 secs...if you have the money get the Tear drop
yeah, anything is easy to clean if you aren't in a game. but no one has 15 seconds to clean a ball break in a game. and i doubt anyone carries a damp cloth.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
DYNASTYfan07 said:
thats true, i wasnt talking about in game though, and i didnt know anyone else was talking about in game.
when else would ease of cleaning matter? you think cockers are the easiest guns to clean? no, but it happens AFTER the game, so length of time isn't important.

·
Registered
19 Posts
im pretty sure there isnt a noticable difference other then the teardrop looks cooler and is "a bit quieter"

·
Banned
993 Posts
If i am rigth there is a sypder barrel that somehow uses progressive and teardrop tech. I saw it somewhere 8-8-8-p-a-i-n-t-b-a-l-l-.-c-o-m- (trying to outsmart the sever) i think, yea i think so. But trust me you ain't gonna be cleanign in a game, you just blow out what you can and keep going, unless you are in leik a slow stalemate, which if there is i woudl be running foward, i woudln't waste my time cleaning. So get whichever you want, or some reason i think that my xcel and hyperstar is cool cause it is straight and powerful, remember that turnign motion is going to take more energy ver having lil to no spin and since it is round it wouldn't matter to much. just remember that tippys are logn, it says you have a pc, and that my 14 inch makes my gun 26 inches long so just remember it is a big difference on the lenght, but if you are playin where it doesn't matter lenght+more accuracy.

·
Registered
10 Posts
?????

so
today im going out to buy a barrel
and i was looking at the progressive, teardrop, and even the empire twister.
i was lucky to find this forum!

what do you think i should get for my spyder :confused: (cheap is good, as long as it doesnt suck)

thanx :D

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i went with the progressive it rocked i never broke a ball
always hit the target and never lost a game
i love it!!
go Progressive

·
Registered
10 Posts
hello again

yea
anyway they (as in PEVS) were out of the progressive 14in for a spyder.
they had a 12 but i thought 14 would be better. is that true? and what size do you recomend for woods play?

(they said they would restock tomarrow)
:confused:
thanks

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
14"s is where accuracy and velocity cap off, but with a 12" you wont notice a difference, and for woods, get the 12" anyways, the longer it is, the more tree's youl bump it into.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts