Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hypothermia is the project's subject. I'm working with a friend on it and I need some idea's. We tried a video but it sucked major behind. :'( Then some kid squealed on us and this guy on an ATV asked us where we lived and stuff but my friend Shaun got us out of the situation. For some reason they thought we were tresspassing when the land was actually public property. :? I didn't get that at all. And the guy continually asked for where we lived. I kept saying, "Over in the other part of the neighboorhood." He didn't understand me at all. Lucky thing, cuz he seemed kind of weird and crazy. :looking

So I don't know where to do my hypothermia film or even to do the hypothermia film. What should I do? :? I NEED HELP BAD! Somebody from this forum please help me in my dire situation.

Also, my three friends with me and myself were scared crapless when that guy asked about where we lived. We were all thinking of what this guy was doing here and why. He asked us if we were smoking and stuff. We replied no and explained we were doing our project.

The idea of the project was to try and get my friend Joey to fall into the water and act like he gets really cold.

tl;dr version- Try to make movie for project, crazy guy on atv asks us personal questions.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
...so why not just throw your friend Joey into the water and make him get really cold? what's the crazy guy gonna do? if it's really public property he can't do anything at all. just ignore him, and if he tries to like grab your shoulder and turn you around, all your friends can beat the **** out of him and say he tried to molest you :D

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He seemed like that kind of guy who would do something like that. Which is why I was so scared dude. I was thinking to myself, "Can me, Joey, Jake and Shaun take on a fully grown man?"

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Film him and say hypothermia did brain damage to him because he stopped breathing for 5 minutes and was revived by guys like medic, that aught to get u an A

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
True... I could do that...

Or have a guy named MedicDVG do it. And later post the movie here on the forum. That'd be a good laugh. It'll be like,
"Look kids! It's medicDVG!" I should do that.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
so what exactly are you supposed to do? do you HAVE to make a movie or what?

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
How old are you? You and THREE friends can't take one grown man? Hell, I and 3 friends could do that.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We're all 14. But the guy was a bit bulky. And he had his ATV on at the time. So he could like run one of us over and then get off and attack the two other ones. And we'd be cut down by one guy.

But I was thinking of all possible scenario's.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts