Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently got 125$ i just bought a speedbasll gun and loader but i am returning them because of a leak and the loader wasnt working right. all together i will have 305$ but i only want to spend about 225$ i was wondering how the project salvo held up i like the look of it and i have some ideas on upgrades. I will use a gravity fed laoder, and BT Foldable Foregrip on the bottom rail. i might add a J&J 12-14 inch barrel. I will be using co2. so how does this gun do

P.S. me and my friends played speedball but after relizing how much cheaper it is to just stick with woods we are switching back.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes thats what i was refering too. and our local field chargers for addmission, field fee's, and paint. we usually spend about 75$ for a case of paint and fee's when we play at my house or a friends we spend 40 bucks. so i really just want a woodsball gun, kinda along the tippman line or something that is very reliable

·
No. Boston balla
502 Posts
Havent you read/participated in most of these posts? tippmann is not what they used to be. If you want to go cheaper try pump out. I guarantee that you will only shoot like 500 paintballs. Where is the leak in the gun? what is the problem with the loader? im sure that they could be easy to fix, and there is no point in buying a new gun until you have HPA, a good mask, and a good loader. NUFF SAID

·
knows whats goin down.
2,615 Posts
Havent you read/participated in most of these posts? tippmann is not what they used to be. If you want to go cheaper try pump out. I guarantee that you will only shoot like 500 paintballs. Where is the leak in the gun? what is the problem with the loader? im sure that they could be easy to fix, and there is no point in buying a new gun until you have HPA, a good mask, and a good loader. NUFF SAID
Tippmann<Old Tippmann
If you want to go cheaper cool down youre finger. I go pump days where i shoot 700 balls, and i go days where i shoot 200. Its all the time/place and person. Some pumpers shoot a case of paint and some Angel users shoot 150 rounds.
Not necessarily in that order.
Mask first, then Tank, Loader, Gear, Gun, & Gun Upgrades.

·
Registered
4 Posts
You notice how no-one answered your question, and proceeded to give you advice on how to play??

I was wondering how good this gun was, too. I bought a Spyder MR1 instead. Have you looked into this gun?? i got the gun w/ stock and an m16 barrel for $114

There are packs with the mr1, hopper, mask, tank, harness with pods, and remote line for $160

1 - 7 of 7 Posts