Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured i would start a thread for all the project salvo owners. i recently got one and i am starting to upgrade it. So far i have ordered a cyclone feed and x7 hopper with upgraded internals, also a smart parts progressive 14" barrel(which i received yesterday), i am going to be doing the clicky spring mod and polishing the internals soon. recently i started a youtube channel on which i am going to make install videos and how toos on. Mrjroddaniel on youtube!

Post pics of yours or how to's in this thread please

·
Registered
1 Posts
project salvo sputtering issues while using hpa

wave:Hello,

I have a project salvo marker and recently i tried to use it at Tag of hollister. The problem i was experiencing is,it started to sputter. If i heald the trigger and it does have the e-trigger, it would keep on sputtering and also popping balls at the same time....I had bought it used and it was fine....but when we tried it for the first time at the field, it did nothing but pop balls and sputter....Do you thing it might have anything to do with the seal or i mean o-ring inside the kick bolt.Im talking about the bolt you cock back to shoot the gun.....Let me know.....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts