Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its coming up in May (I know, late...). I've been fitted for a tux but I don't know what style I want...

I'm just asking opinions on what you think would be a good idea or what you wore to your prom(s).

Sarah, Kat, you're welcome to discuss also. :hug:

I'll post some pics later of the ideas I have.

·
No user title
273 Posts
This was basically my ensemble:

I took the jacket off for most of the night, though, because it was too hot. The silver seems kind of blah, but I got a lot of compliments specifically regarding my vest. Some of the guys had really odd colors for their vests - lime green, aqua, a bright orange-ish.

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
I am having a white tux, white tophat, white cane, white shoes, and black tie. Its going to look hot. mine is at the end of the month. Ill post up some pictures.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
mines black jacket and pants and my shirt and vest are like a mint color...kinda emerald green in my opinion but moms a girl and she says its mint so im going with that...im matching my date...i was going to get black jacket and pants with like a neon blue vest and shirt...but that didnt happen...maybe next year...

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
I think me and a buddy are gonna go one in a blue tux and one in a orange tux. Its gonna be hot.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
It doesnt matter what color you want, you have to check what color dress your date is wearing and match acordingly.

I had a traditional black 2 button tux with cream/ivory shirt, vest and tie. Also special ordered pearl with gold trim cufflinks and buttons for my jacket.

Matched perfectly with my dates kind of lime green dress.

Damn she had some nice tits.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
im going with a friend next year, i want to have a black and white tux, i think pinstripes are awesome, but it depends what she's going to wear...either way ill end up wearing one of my boston hats (all white, black/white, traditional blue/red) and i plan on buying more hats in the future, so anything she'll have, i should be able to wear a boston hat with :) cuz i <3 me some boston.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Just don't wear white, everyone that wore a white tux had a nice stain on it somewhere at the end of the night and it looked pretty bad. I wore basically what Grand Lethal wore, but I wore regular black dress shoes.....those shiny tux shoes really suck, especially when your wearing them for like 10 hours.

I didn't need to wear an odd color tux to make an impression, I pulled up in a classic Rolls Royce...that was enough. :smokin

Attachments

1 - 20 of 34 Posts