Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered BAMF
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so simple enough, i have a leak, only problem is i have no idea what is leaking.. i can hear it through the barrel and the bolt. so it's not my reg, it's not a big leak either, just a small hissing sound if anyone has any ideas please tell me. thanks

·
Registered BAMF
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes i've shot it quite a few times, i can even balance my regs and it doesn't make the leak faster or anything...i've taken out lpr and cleaned it(not taken it apart) and i've cleaned the valve pin. and put it together and it still leaks.

may i ask what a cup seal is and where it is located? hehe

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
take our your lpr then remove the solver skinny end of it. there's a little metal cup shaped thing attatched to a small spring. that's you cupseal. take it out put it back in and see what happens.

·
Registered BAMF
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok i took my lpr completely apart along with the valve pin, cleaned and lubed it all up, but it is still leaking, any ideas?

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
hm
I hate this now becuse it requires buying a new part or two.

I've not heard of any stock valves leaking so I suggest going for a new cup seal first. Or you could splurge and get a new LLPR for it since youre' spending money anyway:)

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Oh! Oh! Oh! Now that I give this thread another read I actually saw this problem with a buddys promaster tonight at practice. He had put the valve pin in wrong.

The correct order is: lpr, valve spring, valve pin (which should have the o-ring facing the valve)

I hope its just a quick simple fix like that.

·
Registered BAMF
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well first it isn't a stocvk valve it's an ebay valve, but i've used it in the past and i haven't had any leaks.. and to bobide i have no idea what you're talking about so here's a picture, if it's right or not tell me..

·
Registered BAMF
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered BAMF
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok so i just took my gun completely apart and then back together, i jusat found ouyt that it isn't leaking out of my barrel but it is leaking out of the hole in the font of the lpr and now it is much stronger, any ideas?

·
Registered BAMF
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i've done that like 3 times now..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts