Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

alright you guys loved the gun bone stock let's see how you like it after my upgrades.

05 Promaster
ndz on/off W/ cp rail (best combo ever)
kila board v1 (will be flashed to v2 this winter)
14" macdev matchstick .689
ccm low-rise
halo b w/ boost hot pack

VIDEO!

Not pictured (or installed) is a Macdev Sonic lpr that I ordered and is sitting at home with my gun (i'm at college) I'll see if i can get a pic of it on there.

Upgrades to come:
red valve (or maybe a vapor)
gladiator
ICDU low pressure cyclinder (basically a entirely new ram, gives NO kick) I'm waiting for them to work out a few things on it first
Custom trigger-i know someone who may make me a nice delrin trigger to my specs if he has time.

Notice a high level of macdev parts? There's a reason to that, but you'd only understand if you knew anything about old pl bushmasters.

Things i'd do if i'm really bord and rich
-do some milling to lighten the gun
-carbon fiber grips
-custom anno

·
Registered
25 Posts
These guns are really underrated. i see ions getting 10/10 which is crap. A stock or slightly upped promaster will out perform any fully upped ion. Half the ups on an ion are just for looks.

·
Registered
344 Posts
hey where did you get the kila drive, ive been looking everywhere for it, but everywhere thats sells it is always sold out, like i will check everyday, never in stock though.

10/10 for the promaster.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i was given the kila drive board to test for kila products. I was very lucky as I would have probably never bought a board until my last upgrade. It's a good board and simple to use. Have you checked action village or tried to order from kila products themselves?

PS: you need to leave a rating in this subforum. Or you could have just pm'd me.

·
Registered
29 Posts
pretty nice. 8/10

keep uping.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
It's actually fully upped now. It was at that point over 12 months ago. It looks like this now.

05 Promaster
ndz on/off W/ cp rail (best combo ever)
kila board v1 (will be flashed to v2 this winter)
14" macdev matchstick .689
Macdev Sonic LPR
ccm low-rise
halo b w/ boost hot pack
ICDU ram
Vapor Valve

1 - 20 of 20 Posts