Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered BAMF
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i don't know if this is a problem with my gun or the cp reg i bought, but my gun refuses to shoot over 256 fps. sometimes i can get it to shoot at 270and be pretty consistant but the next time i chrono it's right back down to 240-250 and i tried turning the velocity up. i went all the way up to 400 psi and it was still shooting 250.. what do i do?

·
Registered BAMF
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
could it be my shocktech bolt that's doing this?

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
you need to rebalance your regulators. Hpr to 220psi then turn lpr till bolt cocks back keep turning till noid leaks. Turn lpr back 1/4 turn. Now chrono. Adjust hpr for velocity.

Lemme know how that goes.

·
Registered BAMF
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
how do i adjust the lpr?? i know that's a noob question bu tim just getting used to electro pneumatic guns..

·
Registered BAMF
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hmm.. you'd think turning it to the right would decrease it.. oh well.. i would have asked the people at the field i play at but i don't think they would know, or even give a ****.. so thank you very much for your time.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Switch out the batteries. I know it sounds too simple. But, this happened to me once, i just had to swap that batteries and then it worked fine.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys, i know that tis isnt my post, but I just bought a Promaster, and i dont know how to change the velocity. If you guys could help out, that would be great.

·
Registered BAMF
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it explains how to do it in the manual that the promaster comes with, it's quite simple actually, and it's the same for basically ALL high end paintball guns, on the regulater or as it is also known as the front fore grip, there is a screw, turn it to the right, your velocity goes down, turn it to the left, your velocity goes up,

a little piece of advice, less is better, start with a low psi, then work your way up to the right velocity, i ended up bending a valve because i accidentally turned my psi up too high,

·
Registered
3 Posts
Help!!

Thanks, but one last thing. U guys may have ahd this problem, but when i attach my hpa tank, i can tell that the air goes through the macro line, and the regulator reads that there is pressure, but when i tun it on, the bolt doesnt go back, and it doesnt shoot. So i was advised to try switching the battery, so i did that and nothin happened. Just curious f im not doin something or if someone else has ahd this happen to them.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Any more advice...Im having the same probs Question? What should the hpr be st to...Ive seen several different posts on different settings. I dont want to damage the gun by turning it up to high. My brain is hurting trying to get this fixed.lol

·
Registered
10 Posts
Finally got it fixed...Gun shoots great... Love it!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ok so i think im having close to the same problem when i try to chrone my lasoya it will shoot 110 240 160 270 without changing anything. what could cause this and how can i fix it?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Could you please reply with the solution?

What was the issue? Like others are asking, this way this thread can be used for future reference.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts