Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Who the **** is D12?

Anywho...why was he even there? He's gotta be rich...so go party it up with other rich people in LA or something. Don't go back to "the hood"...that's just asking to get shot. Sucks that he did get shot even though I have never heard of him or the group he was in before. Maybe it was the cops like Biggie and 2pac?

mspainter - he was in the entertainment industry...so it's news involving the entertainment industry...therefore there is the word entertainment in the URL.

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
fenix_freak said:
Who the **** is D12?

Anywho...why was he even there? He's gotta be rich...so go party it up with other rich people in LA or something. Don't go back to "the hood"...that's just asking to get shot. Sucks that he did get shot even though I have never heard of him or the group he was in before. Maybe it was the cops like Biggie and 2pac?

mspainter - he was in the entertainment industry...so it's news involving the entertainment industry...therefore there is the word entertainment in the URL.
Ummm maybe because even though he has money he hadn't forgotten his roots like so many other hollywood sellouts. And you've really never heard of D12.......they had a number one song for most of last summer(MY BAND). Also not to start controversy but biggie and 2pac were not murdered by the cops. The cops may not have done all they could to find their killers but i truly believe that Shuge Knight had a part of both shootings.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
2 legit said:
Ummm maybe because even though he has money he hadn't forgotten his roots like so many other hollywood sellouts. And you've really never heard of D12.......they had a number one song for most of last summer(MY BAND). Also not to start controversy but biggie and 2pac were not murdered by the cops. The cops may not have done all they could to find their killers but i truly believe that Shuge Knight had a part of both shootings.
If I lived in a bad part of a big city and got famous or whatever, I probably wouldn't go back. There would be people there that love you, but then there would be people there that hate you too. Just asking for trouble.

And no, I have never heard of D12. Never heard the song "My Band" either. I don't listen to rap...

Nobody really knows who killed Biggie and 2pac other than the people that were involved with it. Could have been the cops, could have been some random people that didn't like them...

·
Registered
133 Posts
Ya D12 is a group outta detroit.. They show there love and still party, have concerts and live it up there & sh!t. Anways u should all listen to some of his music he was a great rapper..

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
fenix_freak said:
If it's not "rap" (hip-hop) from the 80's to mid 90's at the latest, it's junk IMO.

were not having a "whose got better music fight". You are so damn insensitive it pisses me off......a guy died and then you say his rhymes blow cuz he wasnt born in 1970? go stfu if all you want to do is rip on dead guys...

R.I.P......good man, good man.............

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
crustybug said:
were not having a "whose got better music fight". You are so damn insensitive it pisses me off......a guy died and then you say his rhymes blow cuz he wasnt born in 1970? go stfu if all you want to do is rip on dead guys...

R.I.P......good man, good man.............
Did I ever say his rhymes blow? How could I say that anyway since I have never heard anything from him? I just said that the new style rap isn't my style. In no way was I ripping on him. I didn't say "oh that's a shame he died. he was a crappy rappy anyway so oh well"...he could have been a very good artist. I don't know because I have never heard anything from him...I just said that the style of rap that is being released nowadays isn't good IMO, meaning I probably wouldn't like his style of rap because it is obviously relatively new. Don't flame me because you put words into my mouth and mis-understood what I was saying.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts