Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man I can not get started on my homework! It's going to take me all day and I woke up early to do it. But when I start I think "Hmm...I sure could use a cracker or something to drink". I am constantly taking break to check my email, see who's online, go on the forum. Anyone else have this problem? I'm always like this, very last minute.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
i procrastinate with hw like clinton with foreign policy

oh snap

anyway, i do that too, but i still do well in school

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Dude I am the best procrastinator here, I did my spanish homework in class in front of the teacher, his eyes were like 3 feet away. And I wrote it right on the comic book strip (we had to translate a comic book strip). Plus theres the 50+ assignments I either didn't do or were late in 7th grade

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
i miss having lunch before all of my academic classes, that way i could do all my hw then, but now i have lunch 8th out of 9 periods, and i only have english after lunch, and we either have no hw in english, or we have a project

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
yea lunch is at 1, my classes are geo/trig, bio, history, english, business, phys ed, french, and health

·
Florida's #1
3,863 Posts
We have this stupid reading program that once you're done with reading a book you take a test on it and get points. Our class had to get 40 points (this is not AR but kinda like it) each and i waited till the day before to read. My parents let me skip and i got 32 points lol.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts