Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, heres the deal. I baught a torpedo regulator from Prophet which should have been shipped around September 27th. It's been over a month and I still have not recieved it. He says he's been having problems with the post office, so I've given it time, but its been an entire month. I have tried contacting him through pm, but he hasn't responded, and now he hasn't been on pbf since October 23. So I emailed him, and still no response. I ended up having to buy another regulator so I could get my gun together, that regulator by the way made it here in 2 days via usps. I don't even care anymore whether I get the regulator or not. I just want my reg or the $35 I payed for it asap. I payed via paypal and I'm going to cancel the payment tomorrow night if he still hasn't responded. I just wanted to post this to give him one last chance to respond. I understand if somethings going on and he can't get back to me, but after a month of waiting, and after not having any communication since October 9th, I don't have much of a choice.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Snoop has had problems with him as well...

Pr0ph3t lives pretty close to me, I can try and contact him and see what's up.

He's a good guy so I don't know what's going on really.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1337PAINTBALLER said:
Snoop has had problems with him as well...

Pr0ph3t lives pretty close to me, I can try and contact him and see what's up.

He's a good guy so I don't know what's going on really.
I was hoping somebody lived close to him, cuz I can't get him by email or pm, and I know stuff happens that gets in the way of getting things done, but its been a month so I don't have much choice.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I filed the complaint and his 10 days to respond has passed so it was granted to me. Unfortunately he has no money in his paypal account, so unless he puts some money in there sometime I get nothing. They might close his account though. Eitherway I've got no reg, and no cash. Proph3t sucks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts