SPD Panel Grips
Lever-Lock Feedneck
Marq 2 Piece 14" Barrel

Not my picture, but that's it.

It's for sale too...

·
Administrator
14,020 Posts
wow, 9/10 only a few reasons its not a 10 in my book. i must see something strictly custom (cant buy) and iv never been a fan of black on black. i do like the gloss over a flat black though, may want to get some black 90 degree elbows for the macro just so they dont stick out so much

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sale doesn't mean trade for random stuff...

What's your beef with the CP asa? I'm planning on taking it off in about a week or so, but I like them.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Sale doesn't mean trade for random stuff...

What's your beef with the CP asa? I'm planning on taking it off in about a week or so, but I like them.
let me restate this...take a look at my stuff and if it would be possible if you want anything i will be willing to pay for the remaining amount.

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
My beef is that I think they're incredibly ugly, and the Bob Long gear drive is better looking, just as easy to turn, has a center exit fitting instead of side exit, and doesn't require a rail. And yes CP makes a rail-less on/off, but that's also like 6" long and even uglier than the micro IMO.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I like the CP stuff. The Bob Long ones are nice too though, I had one on my Closer.

And I'm only looking for cash or Gen 3 timmies and cash.

·
Administrator
14,020 Posts
CP micro = $40

Gear driver = $60

i got nothing against the gear drivers i just think they are rather overpriced for what they are. if i ever decide to forgo the drop forward on a marker in the future i may get one, i do like the center feed, but they are not gold plated or anything so i dont know why they want so much for them

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
Because they're one of the only on/offs that are center output. So few are center output they figure they can charge a premium. IMO, they're right. I'll gladly pay $20 more for a center output instead of a side output. I really hate side output in case you can't tell.

·
Administrator
14,020 Posts
ya, doesnt work for me unfortunately since id have to run the input on my reg in the front if i wanted to, id need a top output with a straight fitting for the macro. which would be really cool now that i think of it.....

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I replaced the Yakuza board with a Ryujin board. Still for sale too. For cash that people should offer me if they're interested.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts