Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need more protein, since right now I am taking in about 100 grams a day, and I weigh like 215.

Anyway, what's a good brand of protein mix? I want something fairly tasty that works.

Any special words I should look for?

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
a lot of people will tell you to go with the fancy big brand stuff. but honestly the stuff they sell at walmart and krogers is just as good. if i was in your shoes i would go to walmart or and place like that and pick up a tub of body fortress chocolate protein. its not bad at all to me. and its 23 grams per scoop. plus its doesnt kill your wallet

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
D FO said:
a lot of people will tell you to go with the fancy big brand stuff. but honestly the stuff they sell at walmart and krogers is just as good. if i was in your shoes i would go to walmart or and place like that and pick up a tub of body fortress chocolate protein. its not bad at all to me. and its 23 grams per scoop. plus its doesnt kill your wallet

I've used Body Fortress chocolate flavored protein before, and imo i thought it tasted like complete ****. And this is coming form a kid who drinks his CEE in water and enjoys it.

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
Don't listen to anything above or below this post
Through the different brands and flavors I have used over the past several years, I've found a good one.

Higher Power protein, Berry flavor, is a good choice. 5 pounds is like $22-$24 on www.bodybuilding.com

Berry flavor is good, because 99.9% of all chocolate or vanilla flavor proteins always taste like balls. I guarentee your satisfaction with this protein based on its price, quality, and flavor.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dhill0413 said:
Don't listen to anything above or below this post
Through the different brands and flavors I have used over the past several years, I've found a good one.

Higher Power protein, Berry flavor, is a good choice. 5 pounds is like $22-$24 on www.bodybuilding.com

Berry flavor is good, because 99.9% of all chocolate or vanilla flavor proteins always taste like balls. I guarentee your satisfaction with this protein based on its price, quality, and flavor.

Thank you, I was waiting for a post by you or Spud.

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
dhill0413 said:
how many times have you ever tasted balls?

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
mavsfan31 said:
We really need a bodybuilding thread.

(Somebody go make one...)
i made one back in the day....if someone can find it and post the link, ill go in and revise it, maybe get spud and imhungry to throw in their stuff too, cuz theyre more in the loop of lifting right now, ive been out cuz of surgery since early summer, tuesday is my first rugby practice back...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts